Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The Mount, Guildford, Surrey

Guildford

in the county of Surrey

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "36"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:53 on 15th December 2012
You would have to sit on my knee PeggySmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 16:45 on 15th December 2012

Peggy, sit on his knee..this could get interesting.

OK, snow incoming right now...on the west side of Portland and down to the 500 foot level, will not accumulate from what they are saying right now in downtown core area...I live at 325 feet...so probably get some snowflakes possibly....hubby took off for Scouts with my grandson, he should run into some of the white stuff as he will be in slightly over the 1,000 foot range. It is 32 dregree in Sandy, Oregon this morning. I have my grand-daughter with me today..still sleeping she most likely stayed up half the night..she's like something I've never seen with her phone in one hand, her I-pod in another, on her computer..yet watching Tv, playing games, and talking to freinds. Ifind her "amazing".... to be able to do it all at once. I go for now, snuggle in on the sofa and wait for the snow to start.

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 14:51 on 16th December 2012
Wow, what the whole 9st of me, I thought you had bad knees James LOLLaughing
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:18 on 16th December 2012

Good Afternoon all --only just been able to log on.

I have Peggy but for you an exceptionLaughing

Sue H
Sue H
Posted at 15:49 on 16th December 2012

I've had trouble accessing POE for a couple of days too, James. 

Went to see The Hobbit in 3 D yesterday. Loved it so much we're going to see it again today, seeing I'll  be out of action for a while after tomorrow's surgery. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 15:56 on 16th December 2012

The site was down for a while this morning don't know why, but all seems well now.

I've got the fireplace surround from JRRT's Master bedroom in Oxford Sue - so how much do you reckon I might get for it now? That said, I do have a lady in the States who has said she wants it!

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow mate.

jc
jc
Posted at 16:05 on 16th December 2012

Good Day! Good Holiday Season! Enjoy the day!

Julia

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 17:07 on 16th December 2012
Good luck for to-morrow Sue.Smile
Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
Posted at 17:22 on 16th December 2012
All good wishes for tomorrow Sue.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:27 on 16th December 2012

Ditto Sue here also Sue... on the surgery tomarrow.

My grandson came over last night...and I said..I'll give you 10 cents for every sit up you do..thinking I could wear off his excess energy..before I knew it...he did me in for 100 sit-ups...and $10. Everyone was having an great laugh at me.. and him.. as he struggled through it all. Now he's got some cash for an movie, though he told me he's thinking of buying an hot tub...hum...he's going to need an lot more then $10 for that one.

Rained all week-end long I guess you know and talking movies...we were watching the top decorated house lights on Tv last night for Christmas...now if they'd walk through them with 3-D effects, those house bound... could feel like they were really there...I thought an marvelous idea of anyone could come up with it.

Got another bird last night..pretty one...almost all white feathers with an touch of bright blue on the wings and tip of the tail..we named it "Twlight"...parakeet...it joined the other three we have already.

Waiting for hubby and my oldest grandson to come home from an Scout outting this weekend. ..so we can take all three grandkids to thier house. At anyway, I see another one just woke up.. so better go and attend to breakfast for her. Talk to you all later on.