Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A cottage in Breamore. Hampshire  - (Photo taken in June 2005)

Breamore

in the county of Hampshire

High Tide at Selsey November 2005

Selsey

a Seaside Town in the county of West Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "36"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 20:48 on 7th December 2012
On 7th December 2012 17:43, Ron Brind wrote:

Google 'Captain Scarlet and the Misterons' Rick and all will be revealed.

Hope you are well, and you know what that Coopers Marmalade was originally produced just 5 miles from where we live, a really excellent product it was too!

Was?? i had it shipped this week!do they not sell it your way?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 20:48 on 7th December 2012
And a wonderful evening to you all,,,,,
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:24 on 8th December 2012
The original 'Frank Cooper' factory has long gone Rick. I don't actually know where it's produced at the moment, but I don't think it's Oxford. I will try to find out.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 07:30 on 8th December 2012

Rick you still in Colorado...are you waiting for an snowstorm to hit the area like Leslie is? Just wondering.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:26 on 9th December 2012

It's not that I'm getting old...but I fell alseep in the chair watching an Christmas decorating show...hum.... Good day!..been an busy one. My grandaughter and I did some Christmas decorating for her mother..grocery shopping.... and came home an made cookies most the day. Took baths...went for the daily walk...ate our hamburgers...and I gave her an facial and make over...she also fell asleep for an bit. Now I know SHE's not old. Kind of waiting for her mother(and guys in her family) to stop by..but we intend to go downtown Portland and see this year's Christmas Tree up an little closer also tonight...or do some kind of looking at the lights.  Had to replace her "pink lights" on the tree in her bedroom also...whcih we use for an night light year around sometimes...her room is pink and purple and light green. Old ones were lit for many years. How's everyone doing? 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 12:45 on 9th December 2012

Lady of all talents you are Shirley!

Hi to all POEsters...

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 15:51 on 10th December 2012
On 8th December 2012 07:24, Ron Brind wrote:
The original 'Frank Cooper' factory has long gone Rick. I don't actually know where it's produced at the moment, but I don't think it's Oxford. I will try to find out.

I feel a bit sad on that,,thought i was buying from a place near you!
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 15:52 on 10th December 2012
On 8th December 2012 07:30, sk lawson wrote:

Rick you still in Colorado...are you waiting for an snowstorm to hit the area like Leslie is? Just wondering.

Yep ! we bought a new (er) home here in the foothills of the rockies,,in an area known as Genesse..and it was 6 degrees today with a bit of snow over the weekend
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 15:53 on 10th December 2012
By the by,,A Good Day to all !
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 16:16 on 10th December 2012

Ron, my computer went out on me last night...I think I've used up the memory on it...so it's got to go into the shop...it needed some help anyway..kind of an bad time though. I'm on hubby's PC...got his straightened out last year about this time. May not be in as much for an bit though..thinking of installing windows 8 or else buying an new one with windows 8 on it. Something more to take care of I guess you know. I am an "Gemini"...the communicator of the world, I take in everything and spit it out again in information to help your world be an better one.

It started raining the other night so we went out to dinner and came back and watched TV by an warm cracklin fire. Kids are out of school for Christmas break after Dec. 18th. This week is "lunch" with my sister and Mary. We started this last year. I have for each of them this year an bell ornament to keep the baddies away and an small voitve candle so they keep their thinking on "the light"side of goodness. My brother stopped by yesterday with an fruit and cheese gift pack for each one of us...and I ran into the nieghbor I grew up with in town here...Sue Perry Callison yesterday.  Talked and talked...and she left me her phone number. I am seeing an bunch of people this year I use to know...some are deceased..on the "other side" as they say... and some are still alive...werid in ways though.

You all have an Merry Christmas if I'm not in to much with my longer then long postings and I'll catch up with you an bit later on. Maybe Cathyml will be back in here soon again. Until then, take good care of Kate and William and watch Harry..it's "party time" and be good to yourselves. Merry Christmas and I'll come in if I get the chance every week if possible...but not maybe every day. So keep posting so I have something to read when I do come in and know what your all up to doing these days. I got an call the other day from Washington D C....was that Barbara Shoemaker?...if so what's up these days Barbara. I watched the 2012 White house Christmas Decoration show on HGTV the other night....the theme this year is "Joy"..and I just love it when when the little kids sing "Joy to the World"...they kind of mumble along in the words until it comes to "JOY! JOY! JOY! and they all but scream it out in the choir rendition..and you have to laugh an bit....they know how to handle those words in the song. we hope for an world of semi-peace this year..because only mankind can make it that way..no one else..but perhaps creator God himself. But he leaves it up to us to carry some love in out hearts for others, Talk later on..be good everyone!.... Be happy!