Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Llanberis, Gwynedd, Wales. View across the lake early in September 2005

Llanberis

in the county of Gwynedd

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "36"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 16:32 on 10th December 2012

Rick, I'll ask Leslie if she knows your where about's..I have an cousin in the Denver area...I don't know if he's the Dr. Brian/Byran Larkins or not. I know he left Nebraska some time ago...perhaps to watch over another family memeber with an bunch of kids my half aunt Jean Jordan...what her last name is now I don't know(divorced). Last time I was back in the midwest one of her sons caught an ride with me as far as Little America in Wyoming and  then caught an bus home to Denver from there.. Small world any more these days. Hope we have an norma winter for the season per locale...though I hear that Wisconisn and Minnesota got whack with an blizzzard yesterday. They prepare for it though...not some of the crazies up here still think they are living in sunny California...where coats are not needed. Nor hats, nor mittens. Nor common sense. Talk to you later on..Party On!... as they say.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 20:26 on 10th December 2012

All righty then !

And to all,,,,a good night.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:09 on 11th December 2012

Ok..I just asked leslie... Rick..she says she's cold...but then again I asked her to stop by here and check in and see if she knew about where you lived. She's at the 7,000 foot level...above Denver.

Ron...My daughter in-law stopped by tonight and with comcast on the line, they both went over things...renewed my security and an better application also..that will tell me if someone coming in is off an fradulent web site also..so we should all be better protected. they had to get rid of my old security program..so I was correct, but why it wasn't showing up I have no idea...but it was supposedly good until March 13th, as of now I have an better one installed and running though, plenty of memory left also...and they said for an while it might make my browser an little slower running...until it cleans out the old security application. So I guess I'm good to go now again. Still busy as all get out though in ways. But i might show up more then just one day an week. I will go into writing here soon after th Holidays again.

She was worth her weight in Gold tonight on all this computer work for us. So she got sent home with an early Chirstmas present that I was going to wrap.... and decided to just let her have it. give her some incentive for her work.

Where is everyone at?....HEY everyone...speak up...it's an lonely room here right now. I'd like to leave you all with an appetizer receipe.  It' sin an shaoe of an wreath with an big red bow at the bottom made out of red peppers. It's called an mini Pita Canape wreath. (1)... mix 2 cups cooked brocolli flowerets..or chop them small,1/4 cup of sliced scallions or little green onions, 1/4 cup of roasted red peppers...which we can get at either the grocery store or World Market, and 2 tablespoons Italian dressing....set it aside.

(2)....1 bag of 7 oz mini-pitas (like Toufayan)...1 package of (6.5 0z)garlic and herb or cheddar-sage spreadable cheese (like Boursin)

(3)...spread the cheese on the pita's arrange in an circle like an wreath...bottom pita don't add the topping....rest  o fthe pita's spoon on the topping setting aside and top with 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley...on the bottom pita circle, after putting on the cheese..

(4).take one "fresh" red pepper and cut off the rounded lobes into an triangle shape..so when laid down they look like "bows" slightly bulging upwards..triangles meeting in the center... then add two cut out long red pepper strips at the bottom..so you have the look of an wreath bow...per pita slice it is 120 calories. It makes an nice presentation also. It would go well with bacon wrapped roasted chestnuts. Serves about 12 servings. A nice fish or Clam chowder might be good with it also. Enjoy!...Merry Christmas!

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 11:47 on 11th December 2012
Good Morning to all who are kicking about it isnt such a bad day.             Has anyone heard from Cathym??,anyway have a nice daySmile
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 14:49 on 11th December 2012
And we hope you kick alot about yourself Mr. Prescott !! and a good afternoon to all..
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 14:58 on 11th December 2012
Hi everybody, I don't know how I got back here and don't know how long it will last,  I kept having a message to say picturesofengland has a long running script and therefore I could not log in nor even scroll, I tried everything, scanning, trying to find out the problem but every thing needed me to pay to sort it,   it was all up the junction and I then had a message about cookies and POE so I tried to disable it and then could not get anything not even e mails, I have been playing with it all morning and now I don't know what I did but here I am, I wish there was a book about these things
Raymond Thurlby
Raymond Thurlby
Posted at 15:32 on 11th December 2012
Hi Marjorie,  shoched that Denise was in the bottom two on Sunday, I disagree with that
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 15:44 on 11th December 2012
On 11th December 2012 14:58, Peggy Cannell wrote:
Hi everybody, I don't know how I got back here and don't know how long it will last,  I kept having a message to say picturesofengland has a long running script and therefore I could not log in nor even scroll, I tried everything, scanning, trying to find out the problem but every thing needed me to pay to sort it,   it was all up the junction and I then had a message about cookies and POE so I tried to disable it and then could not get anything not even e mails, I have been playing with it all morning and now I don't know what I did but here I am, I wish there was a book about these things

Please let me know if you find that book !!! im still here with my computer map and a torch !!!
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
Posted at 18:13 on 11th December 2012
and now i say to you all,,, Sweet Dreams and a wonderful evening to you all.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:16 on 11th December 2012
He sounds like a very nice manSmile