'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Dawlish promenade and red cliffs with first Intercity 125 - June 2009

Dawlish

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "36"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 Next >

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 17:50 on 27th October 2012
Good Evening Syd hope you are well
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:16 on 27th October 2012

Good morning everyone....well, I watched an show yesterday on the Victory Garden TV show about Roses and an Garden over in England called the "Garden in the Woods"..learned an lot, esp about how to place Roses for color. The Garden in England was delightful also with it's Irsies and lillies and white flowers.

I made an reservation for the motel with the swimming pool..so told my son to keep an eye on my animals today...as they stay here. I can't find my book I was reading about the wives of Henry VIII either..so it's going t be cards. I wish we could check in earlier so I could get an afternoon and night swim session in with the excerises...will see how that goes. Good day for it...massive rain front came in earlier today..no walking outside. So with that, providing I don't eat to much at the restrurant next door..talk with youall tomarrow. Have an good day. Tomarrow is finishiing off the Holloween decorations...and making the "Cruchy Bat" treats.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:54 on 27th October 2012
Skinny dipping eh Shirley? lol
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:29 on 28th October 2012
Good Morning to you all on this very wet sunday morning.hope you have a good day.----cant beat a skinny dip Ron.Wink
Syd Harling
Syd Harling
Posted at 10:48 on 28th October 2012

Hello James and all me other mates. Another gloomy and damp day in sunny South Africa. I wonder when summer is coming. It would be nice to see the sun and be able to play bowls.

I managed to get my car washed today by doing it inside the garage. Instead of silver it was a brown mud ball. At least now when it goes out it will get new mud on it.

How are you all doing today? I hope the weather is not too cold. I am told London was very cold yesterday so I would guess that places further north would have been even colder.

Only about 7 weeks to Christmas now, wow how time has flown. It is over 6 months since my dear Rose died. Hard to believe. It is also nearly 5 months since my lovely tour of Oxford in the pleasant company of our Ron. Thanks mate, still one of the highlights of my holiday.

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 12:57 on 28th October 2012
Well Hi everybody, Thanks Ron for the info on free security but I could not get on line to read it,   I was on free AVG which I have had for years but it keeps telling me to upgrade and I just click   later then it freezes again so now I have paid out for upgrade so we will see what happens. must have a quick browse round in case it goes again, yes I have done all the security checks and scans etc so keep everything crossed. LOL
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 13:13 on 28th October 2012

Well Marjorie, I liked the dancing very much  but never did like Hallowean, don't really know what it is about, I see Syd is botttom again.

Syd Harling
Syd Harling
Posted at 13:18 on 28th October 2012
Hi Peggy, what do you mean "bottom again"? Sounds like something from a Shakespearean play.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:19 on 28th October 2012
Afternoon Syd Laughing
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
Posted at 14:11 on 28th October 2012

Hi Syd,  I mean bottom of the leader board  in other words he got the lowest score from the Judges

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 Next >