Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Village cottages

Castle Acre

in the county of Norfolk

Park Street and the Wills Tower

Bristol

a Historic City in the county of Somerset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "36"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
Posted at 15:43 on 28th October 2012

Hi Peggy.  I loved the dancing, but like you I'm not into Halloween.  I think Sid deserved to come bottom again don't you?  Tonight should be interesting!  I find the judges' reactions and comments so funny sometimes.

Syd:  As my son says "It's a woman's thing" and I don't mean bottom! lol.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Syd Harling
Syd Harling
Posted at 15:48 on 28th October 2012
O---kay, so you're not actually talking about moi then? That's a relief.
Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
Posted at 16:10 on 28th October 2012
Non Monsieur .. bien sur que non!
Syd Harling
Syd Harling
Posted at 17:17 on 28th October 2012
Merci madame et comment ca va? Jeu tres bien.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:33 on 28th October 2012

Good morning everyone....yes, Ron..went swimmin gto do exxcerises..but I also mangaged to hit thier excerise room for an 1.2 mile walk on thr tread machine...got back into my room and just felt terrible and find out Queen Chralotte Island(Canada) and an 7.7 quake with an tusumni headed for Hawaii...I'm feeling better now and the action is quieting down...knew an fella lived up in the area. We called him Commander Dave...he was the NA psychologist up there  that was an Shaman also. He's not there any more, moved inland and like mehad an heart attack problem at one time. He use to tell us that the navy was up there off shore doing "Tesla" like expereiments all the time. so many years ago..there was an number of us "sensitives" stationed along the west coast then to pick up the energy of any large quakes and spread it out amoung ourselves to lessen the energy of it..or to throw it out into an area of unharm bywas of meditation and focusing. That's what I was doign recently for our Barbara on the east coast with this Hurricane Sandy...but you know now we have to fight psychically with people that actually areso over joyed by the excitment of things...we can't lessen them. We try to tell them what we "think" is what we get..so think better thoughts, but sometimes we are over whelmed these day with the negativity. Anyway, I woke up at 3:30 am this morning...hungry. Iate an Akins snack bar and laid back down and when I got up I sawmy hubby had an tray of the complimentary breakfast...and I asked he what did they have...he said "everything"...so I checked it out and came back with an sausage patty on an english muffin and sausage gravy over that and an small omlet with cheese, and Orage juice and the other half of my english mufiic and steaming cup of hot coffee. It tasted just great. I could use more of those kind of Sunday mornings. WE wlaked around the motel today...everyone was out with their doggies...looking and taking pictures of the panaroamic view across the river. Rained heavy yesterday...we walked next door to the restruant there...it's buffet style. Just rested...I had plans to go back in th eswimming pool before I left, but we decided to check out and go down to the park...where the stern wheeler comes in from downtown Porltand..we watched it passed up the river late last night with all it's lights on....and below and across the river we wtached the long trains headed into Vancouver, Wash and Portland on our side. Kind of like something to see from your motel picture window...nice room...been there before and I've never NOT been to an Best Western Motel that isn't spacious clean and quite homey...they had thier fireplace in the lobby running last night also. It was nice to walk into when it was an heavy drippy rain outside. It's clearing up an bit now...but to start in here soon again for the next three days. The quake was something that EQMary has been "feeling" for better then an month now. I too thought there would be one up in the area somewhere from west side Seattle into the Vancouver area...but have felt that way for so long, I tend to stop thinking about them when I can...I just wish my heart would not get so worked up in sensing them though....but what are quake but "Mother Earth's" pain also...it's electrical for us all...our hearts are electrical also. So now that we are home again...I have those "Crunchy Batwings" to make up today...so better get at it. Got an lovely Christmas brochure yesterday from Pier One Imports also.  Feeling much better today so far..lot of tension was released last night. Talk later...have an good day everyone!

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:40 on 28th October 2012

Sorry for the words..where they take and underline my words in the text, is where the worse spelling and incoherence is at. They took the words..psychologist....off-shore...coffee out of this text prior text

BTW..it's went from light blue underlining...to red,, and now it's back to light blue again.

Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
Posted at 17:58 on 28th October 2012

Ca va tres bien merci Syd!

I think your computer has a mind of its own Shirley. :)

Syd Harling
Syd Harling
Posted at 18:05 on 28th October 2012

Tres bon!

Shirley's PC has artificial intelligence so needs an artificial smack upside its artificial head!

Marjorie Pope
Marjorie Pope
Posted at 18:09 on 28th October 2012
LOL !
Syd Harling
Syd Harling
Posted at 19:16 on 28th October 2012

A bit of droll humour what.

I heard a very good advert on the local radio yesterday about a PC that would not work. The technician rectified the problem and reported that it was an I D ten T problem.(Write I D ten T in numbers and see what it comes out as.) No intention to insult my friends on POE d'ya hear?

LOL