Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Castle Rising Church

Castle Rising

in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Keep your eye out for the gloves!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:23 on 21st May 2008
Andy I've cracked it, I now know where the red gloves come from! I saw it happen today....Drain doctor, drain busters, s..t busters, call them what you will but I saw a drain being cleared today and what happened when the operator had finished clearing it? He looked at the glove that was covered in s..t, pulled it off carefully with the other hand and chucked it into the gutter. Why would he want to take that home? Because of this thread, and in the meantime I'm laughing my balls off, I waited to see what he did. The fact is he got into his vehicle after the ill deed was done rolling the appropriate hose's etc and drove off! So, there it is fellow POE members the drain busters have been caught at it, they are responsible for the red rubber gloves!! Shame on you s..t busters!!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 17:36 on 21st May 2008
On 21st May 2008 11:21, Ray Stear wrote:

Jadson,

Today I saw a rubber glove on the road. It was a red one. I could not get close enough to see if it was for a right or left hand. It was the A14 and very busy, otherwise I would have stopped and picked it up to send to you.

I am now on the lookout for rubber gloves, beer bottles, and dust, to boost your respective collections.

Ray S.

Jason old chap,

Regarding my promise about finding you red gloves, and carefully considering Ron's latest post regarding the possible use of said rubber gloves. I have decided not to collect them for you.

I hope you can understand why I arrived at this decision and I regret any inconvenience caused.

Jason, old chap. A little tip. When you find a red rubber glove for your collection; please remember to put on your purple nitrile gloves when you handle the red putrid gloves.

Thank you,

Ray S. 

Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 17:40 on 21st May 2008

Ron,

As I was reading your account, and you got to the bit about 'rolling.... I really thought you were going so say....a cigarette! Lol.

Ray 

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 17:41 on 21st May 2008
Aren't some people fussy!!
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 17:46 on 21st May 2008

Listen Andy,

when you have been in that stuff as much as I have, you have to try and avoid overexposure unecessarily.  I don't hear you volunteering to collect red gloves for Jason?

Ray 

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 17:47 on 21st May 2008
To all Poe members that work for s..t busters. I'll wager you £200.00 you've got the best fingernails on the site.
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 17:51 on 21st May 2008

Andy...that is priceless. lololol

Ray. 

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 17:53 on 21st May 2008
I thank you.
L
L
quotePosted at 20:21 on 21st May 2008
LOL I cant type for laughing!!!
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 21:04 on 21st May 2008

I am having too much fun reading this thread to participate. Like Lyn, I can't stop laughing.Laughing

The only thing I see with any regularity on the roads here are used condoms.Embarassed Now who's going to pick those up I ask you?!Surprised