Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bluebell Woods

Hythe

a Seaside Town in the county of Kent

Titsey Place

Oxted

in the county of Surrey

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

My equipment

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >

Brian Arlow
Brian Arlow
quotePosted at 16:25 on 6th November 2007
I have a Canon 400D10.1 million pixel .Canon 18-55mm lens Canon 80-200mm zoom lens Sigma105mm1:2DG macro lens .a cobra  440 flashgun various filters 2 tripods i also have a samsung 10 million pixel compact .and a kodak 7 million pixel compact  my printer is a Canon9000 pro it prints up to A3+ and has 8 ink cartridges  
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 20:08 on 6th November 2007

Hi Brian, are you in competition with JESSUPS? !! with al your camera equipment, do you belong to the digital camera club, as you like Macro did you see the pictures in the library. Yes Ken told me he had spoken to you, Actually Ken and Ray take some of the pictures on my site.

What about taking pictures of wild flowers in nthe summer, it is really interesting especially as you like Macro, I have found about 200 in the last two years. Keep up the good work.

Ian Gedge
Ian Gedge
quotePosted at 14:55 on 7th November 2007

I have used a variety of cameras over the last few years, A fuji finepix 2800zoom which I think is about a 3 million pixel camera, then a casio with 4 million pixels, then onto a casio with 6 milloin pixels, and finally my current camera a fuji finepix with 7.1 million pixels and the feature that I love most about it is its 10x optical zoom, very handy when you just can't get very close to the subject. No expensive equipment really but I have been very pleased with the results on the whole.

I don't still have all four camera's (Just the last two). but the nice thing is you can always sell the last one to help fund the new camera (Good old Ebay!). 

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 17:57 on 7th November 2007

Untill two years ago, I used 35mm cameras. Then I got a small Minalta digtal bridge camera. I loved the ease of using it. I now have a Konica Minalta Dynax 7D. DSLR. Minalta 18 to 70mm zoom, Sigma 70 to 300mm, Sigma 24 to 70mm, Sigma 50 to 90mm and 5300hs ProgramD flashgun. also 2 tripods.

I still have my 35mm gear and 6 lenses, which I use occasionaly. But digital is cheaper and easier to manipulate in a light room.

Brian Arlow
Brian Arlow
quotePosted at 08:47 on 9th November 2007
Hi Peggy no i dont belong to the digital club i think it is a very close few. it would be good if anybody in the surrounding area would like to put there comments forward pherhaps one could be set up . by the way i would like to be in competion with jessops  keep sending in your pics as iview them reguarly to see where youve been i think you must have covered a lot of this area well done
Gemm Ferrane
Gemm Ferrane
quotePosted at 11:00 on 20th November 2007

I use Canon 1D Mark II and mainly 24-105 f4L. for my landscapes.

Talking of macro, I do quite a lot of it, so please do have a look at my galleries. Smile

http://www.pbase.com/gemmf

Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 23:15 on 2nd December 2007
On 20th November 2007 05:00, Gemm Ferrane wrote:

I use Canon 1D Mark II and mainly 24-105 f4L. for my landscapes.

Talking of macro, I do quite a lot of it, so please do have a look at my galleries. Smile

http://www.pbase.com/gemmf

Nice camera Gemm, i can only dream. Laughing Saying that your photos are superb.

I use a Nikon D40, with the bog standard 18-55mm and a 55-200mm lens, with a polarising filter. And i have photoshop elements 5.

Stephen
Stephen
quotePosted at 09:57 on 29th December 2007
I recognise Jason's name here, thanks for your comments on a few of my photos  Jason.  I went to proper digital  cameras in March 2006 when I bought a Panasonic Lumix FZ 5. I have since progressed to the FZ18 which is excellent. Please take a look at my many photos  on Pictures of England.  I have recently uploaded some from Durham,Chester, Stonehenge and Avebury and some winter scenes of Greenwich Park. You can see some very nice photos of Lincoln Cathedral as well.
Dennis Bailey
Dennis Bailey
quotePosted at 00:51 on 3rd January 2008

I have a modest Nikon D50, with a 28mm-70mm Nikon lens that has superb focusing speed, a Sigma 24-70mm macro that is about the same weight as a house brick and too big for the onboard camera flash, slow to focus, but superb at portraits and landscapes. I also have a Sigma 70mm-300mm macro for wildlife and bug shots. The flash is an SB600, and the tripod comes from Manfrotto.

I still have my old Nikon F65 film camera and a SB50DX flash. The lenses are interchangable between them both.

I carry everything in a Lowepro Rover Plus AW because it doesn't shout camera equipmentto everyone on the planet, and can hold all my bad weather clothes and a 7 litre flask to boot. The tripod sleeps in a beat up old Jessops tripod bag to try and stop anyone thinking "mug him".

Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 09:48 on 28th January 2008

35mm----Nikon EM, FE, F65, F3

Digital currently used---Nikon D1, D70s, D200.  Canon EOS 30D & A85 compact.

Various Nikkor & Sigma lenses. This started off one day some years back buying my first camera; a Zenith B 35mm SLR & Sangmo Weston light meter which kicked off my love of photography that has lasted 37 years todate.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >