'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Flatford

Flatford

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

My equipment

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Denzil Tregallion
Denzil Tregallion
quotePosted at 09:05 on 17th June 2008
My long long sister Maria Grazia- Tregallion the tickets are on there way from Redruth as we speak
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Denzil Tregallion
Denzil Tregallion
quotePosted at 09:07 on 17th June 2008
Or long lost sorry I was excited
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:59 on 17th June 2008
Two pillocks in the forum eh?
MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 23:17 on 17th June 2008
LOL@bro:)
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 02:07 on 18th June 2008
Hi Gemm---just had a quick look  at your PBase photos which i thought were superb from the ones I ran through; especially the F1 ones I particularly enjoyed. You certainly have some excellent Canon optics too. I recently saw some photos from a 400D with Canon pro lenses on it and the photos were astonishing for an entry level D-slr. The sharpness and detail comming off that 400D defied belief, such was the effect of having top quality glass on a digital camera. Ditto the newer mid-range 40D.
L
L
quotePosted at 07:16 on 18th June 2008
On 17th June 2008 15:59, Ron Brind wrote:
Two pillocks in the forum eh?

Who's the other one Ron?LOL Wink
Jo Adams
Jo Adams
quotePosted at 20:14 on 18th June 2008
Who mentioned pasties?
Gemm Ferrane
Gemm Ferrane
quotePosted at 22:00 on 18th June 2008
On 18th June 2008 02:07, Paul Hilton wrote:
Hi Gemm---just had a quick look  at your PBase photos which i thought were superb from the ones I ran through; especially the F1 ones I particularly enjoyed. You certainly have some excellent Canon optics too. I recently saw some photos from a 400D with Canon pro lenses on it and the photos were astonishing for an entry level D-slr. The sharpness and detail comming off that 400D defied belief, such was the effect of having top quality glass on a digital camera. Ditto the newer mid-range 40D.

Thanks, Paul.

Yes, I do use very good glass, but beleive me, 400D (or any entry level cameras) is totally capable of producing fantastic images even without L glass. It's really how you use the camera after all. Smile

Alan Marron
Alan Marron
quotePosted at 06:48 on 24th August 2008
On 1st June 2008 21:52, Lyn Greenaway wrote:
Thats all we have here Peter, compacts, but they're all very good.
Commpacts have improved tremendously over the last couple of years.  You can find them now with 10MP for a very reasonable price.
Alan Marron
Alan Marron
quotePosted at 06:58 on 24th August 2008

Until recently I used a Fujjifilm S7000 (bridge camera) which had 6MP (or 12 if you used the very top setting, which was algorithm based). While taking pics of the opening of the town gala this yea, both I and the camera got well and truly soaked in the downpour, though I did my best to protect it.

Next day, I had a heart attack, which thankfully I soon recovered from, and the camera gave up the ghost entirely a couple of days later.

I now use a Canon 10D that used to belong to my late editoe, and usually use ity with a 28 - 105mm Canon AF lens, the other lens I have being a Canon 90 - 300mm which is a bit long for normal use.

I got the camera on the grounds that 'nobody can get it to work', and now find there's a problem that occurs sometimes, mainly when you take indoor pics, although it sometimes crops up outside, too.

The camera refuses to take the pic and flashes an error message which is either 'Err OS' or 'Err 05' (I'm not sure which).  If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions.