Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The River Cam at Ely, Cambridgeshire

Ely

a Historic City in the county of Cambridgeshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

UKIP are gaining ground, fast!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
Posted at 14:27 on 16th July 2013
Great one Ron
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:27 on 22nd July 2013

A Poll is apparently showing a dip in UKIP support, but according to Nigel Farage during a television interview this morning the Poll is one of several and unreliable because it shows very differently to others. It also comes from a company forever 'knocking' UKIP.

I say don't worry about Poll results especially mid term, because Nigel Farage already has it in the bag!

When the next Election is with us the sparks will fly, and soon after we will be out of Europe!

C'mon UKIP...

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 20:49 on 28th July 2013

Come and take our jobs Britain tells EU workers, are we really that b....y stupid?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/417783/Come-and-take-our-jobs-Britain-tells-EU-workers

Sooner the Election the better I think.

Thank the Lord for Nigel Farage!

George Woodward
George Woodward
Posted at 09:37 on 29th July 2013

I often wonder how much goes on that the British public don't know about,and if this government had anything about it it would have a in/out vote on the EU. tomorrow.

Already the scare stories are starting about firms leaving Britain if we leave the EU.,but we can't carry on like we are doing being in the EU.,it's like we have been invaded and under a foreign government.

The political comentators don't give UKIP. much of a chance of being elected,but I look on it like this,remember Knutsford and Neil Hamilton.there is no where as Tory as Knutsford,yet the man in the white suit,I can't remember his name,got elected as an independent and suprised 'em all.

Nigel Farage has something about him that people can associate with,to use a well used term,"a man of the people" People have to forget loyalties,such as I always vote Labour or I always vote Conservative,lets get out of the EU.and put the "GREAT" in Britain again.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:47 on 29th July 2013

Martin Bell wasn't it George?

And totally agree with you!

Colleen Warne
Colleen Warne
Posted at 00:57 on 30th July 2013
I often think they say we are a Democracy but really we have no say in what the government does
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:29 on 30th July 2013

You're right there Colleen.

I also beleive they get into politics to feather their own nest most times, but every now and again you get somebody who really does care about our beautiful land.

We are forutunate to have UKIP's Nigel Farage fighting our corner right now.

Edward Lever
Edward Lever
Posted at 23:57 on 5th August 2013

The Tories are now running scared of UKIP see Daily Telegraph 5th August 2013  

The tactic of trying to smear UKIP will only attract more followers (as happened with Ken Clarke's ill-judged comments about UKIP supporters). 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:56 on 6th August 2013

Edward I think they are all scared of Nigel Farage, and rightly so, but don't you have to ask why?

Answer: He says it like it is, speaks our language, wants what we want, is prepared to put his head above the parapet to be shot at to regain respect in our beautiful land.

Those who arrive here to grab everything having paid in nothing (whilst we have paid high taxes throughout our life) have no right here, regardless of where they come from and/or what they want!

Our NHS service wouldn't be in the state that it is today if it weren't for all the foreigners at the head of the line insisting 'you treet me, it my huwmun rite'.

Dump the Human Rights Act, stop immigration, kick out those who shouldn't be here and then we can start on rebuilding our land.

Edward Lever
Edward Lever
Posted at 10:55 on 6th August 2013
I think the Tories are scared because Nigel Farage, is, um .. like the Tories used to be.