Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hobbies?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next >

Roses
Roses
quotePosted at 12:21 on 8th April 2008

We all share photography as well as this site, but what are some of your other hobbies?

I enjoy bird watching, genalogy...have done my dad's side of the family and about ready to delve into my mother's side soon. reading, and cross stitch to name a few.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:17 on 8th April 2008

I am what you would call a serious birdwatcher. I have been a bird watching (with binoculars) since I was 21. Of course I learned all the English birds until I was 32 and moved to the states, and then it was like starting all over again.

I also love to read.

L
L
quotePosted at 14:23 on 8th April 2008
Apart from photography I like to travel the world (finances permitting of course lol) DIY when its going ok, hate it when things go wrong then I give up and let someone else finish it lol and gardening (well mowing the lawns anyway) oh and I enjoy cooking.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:26 on 8th April 2008
Ha! I had forgotten about cooking. I love to cook too.
L
L
quotePosted at 14:50 on 8th April 2008
Sleeping is another one lol
Roses
Roses
quotePosted at 14:59 on 8th April 2008

LOL, Lyn...WHEN i win the lottery, i would LOVE to travel all the back roads of canada, us and england!  Your welocme to joing me!

COOKING....my FAVORITE recipe is to eat out anytime! 

Jen Strath
Jen Strath
quotePosted at 10:54 on 9th April 2008

Archaeology, anthropology, history, travel, photography, cooking, sewing/needlework, bird watching, reading to name a few.

I went to start doing a family tree & found that I had a cousin on each side of the family who'd already done most Wink 

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 11:47 on 9th April 2008
Jen, is there any archaeology in Oz? Not a lot of history either I would have thought. But I can see how it would keep you busy looking. He he he.
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 12:08 on 9th April 2008
Bird watching for me too. I'm a member of the RSPB and enjoy nothing more than visiting the nature reserves in my area. I have taken numerous bird pictures, I would post more here if I could justify their relevance to the location so to speak. Andy.
Jen Strath
Jen Strath
quotePosted at 12:50 on 9th April 2008
On 9th April 2008 11:47, Peter Evans wrote:
Jen, is there any archaeology in Oz? Not a lot of history either I would have thought. But I can see how it would keep you busy looking. He he he.

Hahahaha...why does everyone think that????...40,000 years of occupation...no there's no history nor archaeologyTongue out

I'm not interested in Australian archaeology...and before anyone asks...my mother was Aboriginal, from the Gunditjmara people in south-west Victoria...I feel a clash of loyalties so I stay away from it.

I prefer the Neolithic period and the Bronze Age as well as 4th - 8th centuries...and the medieval period....all within England and western Europe.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next >