Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Autumnal view of Westerdale from the western side of the valley. North Yorkshire

Westerdale

in the county of North Yorkshire

The museum at Berkswell, Warwickshire

Berkswell

in the county of West Midlands

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Rod in Lowestoft

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Rodfryatt
Rodfryatt
quotePosted at 17:53 on 18th August 2019

Very pleased to have found the site. My favourite activity is touring around Suffolk and Norfolk on a slow motorcycle and taking pics. of anything that takes my fancy, so weather dictates that most of it is done in summer.

Have recently abandoned another site because I was irritated by so many pictures claiming to be of locations which I know they clearly were not.

Never been prepared to spend much on equipement so all my picts are taken with second-hand out-of-date compacts or a bridge camera.

I hope some of the wonderful examples on here will help me raise my own standard.  Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 14:54 on 19th August 2019

Hi Rod, and a big warm welcome to the site. Thanks for joining and for uploading some of your images already. Touring around Suffolk and Norfolk on a motorcycle sounds fantastic, and we're looking forward to seeing many more of your images from your travels around that area.

I've also just noticed you have commented on a few locations being incorrect. I'll get those moved as soon as possible as we want to keep the site as accurate as possible.

Cheers,

Chris & Sarah

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 11:45 on 1st September 2019

Hi Rod, just seen your post, I hope you enjoy Lowestoft where I live and the surrounding towns and pretty little villages and enjoy visiting the local inns  

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 20:16 on 1st September 2019
Hi Rod, Just to let you know I've moved those 4 images from Beccles into Bungay. I've also acted upon a couple of your descriptions, and added some attractions to the site - Henham Park, and then Church Farm Marshes Nature Reserve. Thanks for providing the info and pictures.
 Please login to post to this thread...