Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Rod in Lowestoft

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Rodfryatt
Rodfryatt
quotePosted at 17:53 on 18th August 2019

Very pleased to have found the site. My favourite activity is touring around Suffolk and Norfolk on a slow motorcycle and taking pics. of anything that takes my fancy, so weather dictates that most of it is done in summer.

Have recently abandoned another site because I was irritated by so many pictures claiming to be of locations which I know they clearly were not.

Never been prepared to spend much on equipement so all my picts are taken with second-hand out-of-date compacts or a bridge camera.

I hope some of the wonderful examples on here will help me raise my own standard.  Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 14:54 on 19th August 2019

Hi Rod, and a big warm welcome to the site. Thanks for joining and for uploading some of your images already. Touring around Suffolk and Norfolk on a motorcycle sounds fantastic, and we're looking forward to seeing many more of your images from your travels around that area.

I've also just noticed you have commented on a few locations being incorrect. I'll get those moved as soon as possible as we want to keep the site as accurate as possible.

Cheers,

Chris & Sarah

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 11:45 on 1st September 2019

Hi Rod, just seen your post, I hope you enjoy Lowestoft where I live and the surrounding towns and pretty little villages and enjoy visiting the local inns  

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 20:16 on 1st September 2019
Hi Rod, Just to let you know I've moved those 4 images from Beccles into Bungay. I've also acted upon a couple of your descriptions, and added some attractions to the site - Henham Park, and then Church Farm Marshes Nature Reserve. Thanks for providing the info and pictures.
 Please login to post to this thread...