Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Ullswater, Cumbria

Ullswater

in the county of Cumbria

Heron and angler at Eccleston Mere, St Helens, Merseyside.

St Helens

in the county of Merseyside

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

hello, i'm ray from northumberland

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:34 on 25th April 2008
On 25th April 2008 13:32, Sue Herrera wrote:
Is there a spot for Scotland yet? I have some FANTASTIC pictures of my trip to the Isles of Skye.

Sue, I can't wait to see them!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 13:43 on 25th April 2008
Hello. Just to confuse those who are prone to confusion, I am also Ray. what a wonderful website you have here! I hope to send a few of my pictures  of my local areas...just as soon as I get the hang of all this cutting edge technology!  Ray
Ray Eglin
Ray Eglin
quotePosted at 14:00 on 25th April 2008
On 25th April 2008 12:20, Ana wrote:
Hi Ray!!! I received your mail. You say you are going to go to Scotland this summer? Please,  please, take many photos and return the hang here so we can see them (I adore Scotland!!!!!!!)Smile

hiya ana...i thought i'd said i HAD  been to isle of skye, about 4yr ago on a weeks walking, but def beautiful scenery, i did put a pic on i took from the old man of storr, but they headed it as england?? not sure if sue will get this, but i'd like to put a pic of myself on even if just for dart practice but havent got a clue...but i'll get there eventually.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:06 on 25th April 2008
On 25th April 2008 13:43, Ray Stear wrote:
Hello. Just to confuse those who are prone to confusion, I am also Ray. what a wonderful website you have here! I hope to send a few of my pictures  of my local areas...just as soon as I get the hang of all this cutting edge technology!  Ray

Another Ray  ?  Welcome indeed Ray S, and look, a picture to boot. 
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:09 on 25th April 2008
On 25th April 2008 14:00, Ray Eglin wrote:
...i HAD  been to isle of skye, about 4yr ago on a weeks walking, but def beautiful scenery, i did put a pic on i took from the old man of storr, but they headed it as england?? not sure if sue will get this, but i'd like to put a pic of myself on even if just for dart practice but havent got a clue...but i'll get there eventually.

POE will help you get a picture up as your avatar, Ray E. You can email them, or post a thread. can't wait to 'see' you.

It was five years ago I was on the Isle of Skye, so I just missed you. And I saw the picture you posted of The Old Man of Storr. I saw that from the road, but it looks like you were higher for your shot. Skye was wonderful!

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 14:10 on 25th April 2008
On 25th April 2008 13:32, Sue Herrera wrote:
Is there a spot for Scotland yet? I have some FANTASTIC pictures of my trip to the Isles of Skye.

Hi Sue. You can upload them here: http://www.picturesofengland.com/Scotland/Highland/Isle_of_Skye/pictures/add though there is not a lot to see on the Scotland side of things as the intention was to start up another site for Scotland once this one is at a certain stage in development where we have moderators etc.
We could always change the name to PicturesOfBritain.com of course, and have everything under one domain, then we won't need seperate sites for Scotland and Wales. We've been toying with this idea for a while, but as with everything it has its pros and cons.
Ray Eglin
Ray Eglin
quotePosted at 14:16 on 25th April 2008
sorry sue, reading back i think it was lyn asking for a pic, i'll wait till its dark, easier on the eye then......
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 14:22 on 25th April 2008
On 25th April 2008 14:00, Ray Eglin wrote:
 i did put a pic on i took from the old man of storr, but they headed it as england??

Hi Ray E
I've now moved your picture of the Isle of Skye into the Scotland pictures: http://www.picturesofengland.com/Scotland/pictures/1020565
Sorry about the error

Ana
Ana
quotePosted at 14:28 on 25th April 2008
Hi Ray. Please be assured that what you told me well, which I'm misunderstood (language, you know).
Now that there are two Ray is not one that you put your face in the avatar, isn't? And if someone wants to play to throw darts will not be with your face, sure, everyone has in mind to the same person that I? Lol!!!
Hi Ray Stear!! Welcome!!! How muddle now with the two both!! lol.
And Sue, POE have explain it so well. Upload your photos of Sky please, please. Indeed, all my photos are in Scotland!!!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 14:43 on 25th April 2008

Welcome to the very best website and forum on the net Ray S, were all nuts here, but only a few of us dare to admit it. Join in when you can, but look out in particular for the one called PTP (Peter the Pillock) he really is something else! And then there's that Ana....she's already given me an immense amount of trouble, but is very funny (but sweet, huh, what did I just say?) with her use of the English language.

Threads on all sorts of subjects surely does make the POE website the very best. It is sometimes very funny, sometimes serious, and then there's the daily dose of a few ladies that really are awful, but I like it!!