Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Brands Bay Sunset, Dorset

Studland

in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Diana from Boston,MA

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 15:15 on 12th April 2008
That was  Maria. Great job!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 17:55 on 12th April 2008
Thanks you Maria, I loved the story board. Ron cant have seen it yet, its too quiet. He he he.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:24 on 12th April 2008
I'm still trying to work out what Maria sent me to!
MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 10:36 on 13th April 2008

C'mon Ron, the sketch was only meant for a laugh together, so make an effort and give some satisfaction to my ego once in a while ! lol

Ana
Ana
quotePosted at 14:11 on 13th April 2008
It has been very fun MariaLaughing
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 14:20 on 13th April 2008

Maria

The absolute truth is that when I clicked on the link originally, re 'whatever I was supposed to look at', it seemed to disappear very quickly! I thought oh well malfunction, thought my PC was doing funny things and went back to POE. So it wasn't until your last post that I went back again to have another look, and this time I can see what you have done. I've been through it  a couple of times, and will look yet again, but I can see that you have put a fair bit of time and effort into it, and I have to say I am very impressed. Honestly, I wish I could do something like that, I would give that Peter a huge amount of stick!

Now the only question is, how can I repay the compliment? H'mm, I shall have to give this some serious thought, but WATCH OUT MARIA, RON IS PLANNING REVENGE!! Not sure what or when, but I'll be watching you Maria, clever clogs!

MariaGrazia
MariaGrazia
quotePosted at 21:23 on 13th April 2008
Ooops! lol Allright, I'll be on guard but please note that I let Peter spot a mistake of you after a good amount of sleepless nights only so that should give evidence in my favour . Wink
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:30 on 13th April 2008
Very favourable indeed Maria, but I'm still going to watch every move you make! LOL....Remember, I'm watching!!
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 13:18 on 14th April 2008
On 13th April 2008 14:20, Ron Brind wrote:

Maria

The absolute truth is that when I clicked on the link originally, re 'whatever I was supposed to look at', it seemed to disappear very quickly! watching you Maria, clever clogs!

Likely story Ron. Why don't you just admit it was over your head? LOL!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:08 on 14th April 2008
The facts are as written, but I admit to seeing nothing like it, am not PC literate particularly and when it disappeared to a rather small record of gobbledegook on the left of the screen, I really did think it was my PC playing up again and just hit the backspace. It was only after I was 'got at' that I went back there. now then....can't beat the truth can you? Thinks.....smart a..., another one for the hit list!
 Please login to post to this thread...