Wakefield

in the county of West Yorkshire

Parish Church, Denby, Derbyshire.

Denby

in the county of Derbyshire

Roche Abbey

Maltby

in the county of South Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

To All POE Photographers

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 11:36 on 28th December 2010

I would like to take this opportunity of sending a heartfelt and grateful THANK YOU to all POE Photographers for their constant submission of wonderful Pictures of England.  Without your continued input we would be without the knowledge and sight of all the wonderful images of England's towns, villages, historic buildings, flora and fauna, places of natural beauty and incredible scenery.

I salute your dedication and generosity in sharing your photographs with the rest of us to enjoy world-wide.

THANK YOU ALL

Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Beth Austin
Beth Austin
quotePosted at 18:30 on 28th December 2010

Cathy, your thanks, on behalf of yourself and others, are most welcomed. I wouldn't speak on behalf of others, however, I think my fellow photographers would thank you for the appreciation expressed.

We continually try to improve our photos, and your recognition of appreciation lets us know that aside from our personal appreciation of the photos we have taken, it is others who see them and express their appreciation, that makes it worthwhile to be out there in the weather elements to bring the pictures to all.

( I still prefer warm weather LOL )

Thank you.

Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 22:08 on 1st January 2011

Please let me add my thanks to everyone too - this site is AWESOME, especially to us who have to live vicariously.  The British Isles are definitely the garden spot of planet earth, and we are so lucky to have so many talented people to showcase it for us.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:20 on 1st January 2011
Thanks Ruth and David; your coments will be appreciated greatly by those who submit pictures to this great website.
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 22:24 on 1st January 2011

Hi Ron:  A most wonderful and happy, healthy New Year to you and Anna.  xx

And you're most welcome.  I really loved the pix that Chris and Sarah submitted of Wheatley in the snow.  You guys need to get out more and load some more pictures of your lovely area.

Rod BurkeyPremier Member - Click for more info
Rod Burkey
quotePosted at 13:11 on 2nd January 2011
Thanks go to you Cath & Ruth for making us feel so good about taking pictures of England. All the very best to you for 2011. Where did 2010 go? 

Edited by: Rod Burkey at:2nd January 2011 13:12
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 20:53 on 2nd January 2011

Absolutely agree with you Ruth. 

I might add how much I have enjoyed seeing so many "old photographs" added to the POE collection, adding and preserving more of historical interest too.

The winter photographs have been stunning and so many photographers willing to stand in the cold and snow in order to add these images!  You really are wonderful people.Smile

Do please keep up the excellent work.

Thanks for the wishes Rod, returned x 2 to your good self.

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 12:27 on 28th March 2011

I think it is time for this thread to come up again. 

So many beautiful pictures have been added to POE recently.  Gorgeous pictures of Spring too. 

Thank you all so much for your willingness to share your photos with us who are overseas and can't see England the way to do.Smile

THANK YOU ALL

Jez Taylor
Jez Taylor
quotePosted at 15:29 on 28th May 2011

I would like to thank Cathy and everyone else for their kind comments and ratings. It is nice to know that people enjoy looking at my pictures.

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 16:49 on 28th May 2011
Yeah, it's great. When I got the responses to my first few submissions I was staggered. Said to the wife...'I never really knew how good I was!!' Getting paid for pictures published in magazines is great, selling them to friends etc is great but to get comments like the ones we get, and give' on this site is much better. Really gives the photographic ego a boost. Which is why we gotta do everything we can to keep the site alive. If anyone has any ideas at all no matter how trivial you may think they are please let Ron, Chris and Sarah know about them. Let them decide because who knows your idea might just be the one that saves the site ! ! !
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >