Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Bardney

Bardney

in the county of Lincolnshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "59"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 21:38 on 25th November 2014
I've got no ads whatsoever, I normally get a couple related to my recent searches, but nothing at all now Undecided
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 22:39 on 25th November 2014
I have cotacted POE earlier on but have not received a replySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 22:44 on 25th November 2014
It might be a bit late for C&S James, I see Ron is missing again I hope he's OK.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 22:47 on 25th November 2014
Yes I've got the edit back too John.
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 23:02 on 25th November 2014
 Hi I made it thanks to John, a bit all over the place at the moment.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 07:43 on 26th November 2014

it's possible to login in the left had corner down  at the bottom of the page. It's been an long day for me and am wondering if I dare go to bed or should I stay up and keep on cooking tonight. The Portland protest, started off serene, but it ended with an few clashes with the police, 7 arrests, and they closed down the freeway for about 10 mins....I guess they did this also in Seattle and Oakland, California. Nothing got burned down here though, or stores damaged that I've heard of. An LOTof white people showed up at this protest tonight I heard about 1,000 people...not just solely blacks here in Portland. As one guy said, people want to vent their anger at "death".. in the outcome more then anything. Could anything have been done differently is the question...but it's to late now.

Between the pies I baked and those I bought..he took out one huge veggie tray, Strussel Pumpkin cheesecake pie, regular pumpkin pie, an two crust apple pie, and Dutch apple pie, and 12 cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting, our turkey to be roasted, and cornbread dressing with mild Italian sausage, onions, celery, whole kernel corn and some raisins, along with the dressing and herbs. Plus another smaller very plain cornbread dressing she can stuff the turkey with if she wants, and whip cream, and  packets fo gravy to make. I've had my oven going most all day long. I just finsihed off some dinner rolls that finally raised tonight so I could bake them. But I am far from over yet.

Dancing with the stars ended this season where those at the very end were all so good that it was exceptionately hard to chose the winner, but Alphonso got it, he so much reminds me of the doctor that gave my sister an emergency Gall Stone Operation...saving her life... an couple years ago.  There is nothing like an "expert" that does his job well. Val is one of those and so is Mark also...so were their partners this year..every week getting better.. Very hard decision to make, but I guess the people voting themselves did it. My sister in-law might get out tomarrow afternoon from the hospital, she wants to let her dog out of the house to go to the bathroom. An pit-bull it would probably be an challenge to anyone it didn't know. They called my brother back into work, he won't be home until tomarrow night and they have to get ready for Thanksgiving guests...she found an cousin she thinks can get her back here at the house.. So I guess I better get to bed and get up early and start in tomarrow on anything I need to use the oven for, so I can get the roast beef in the morning of Thanksgiving. I have my sister yet to pick up at her house also...sometime tomarrow. Talk to you all later on. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:25 on 26th November 2014
On 25th November 2014 22:44, rustyruth wrote:
It might be a bit late for C&S James, I see Ron is missing again I hope he's OK.

I'm okay thanks Ruth, but as for the changes, I would think (and I haven't seen or spoken to C&S) that they are trying to make more use of the Google adverts in raising funds for POE, by way of the adverts top left, which hopefully will get clicked on as a result.

That said, I did have to widen what I was seeing on my screen and the new format will take a little bit of getting used to, but like everything change can be a good move, making visitors look around the site a bit more, as they do in the local supermarket.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:54 on 26th November 2014

Good Morning to all who are around.Smile

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:45 on 26th November 2014
OK   there John--i can only just see the quote button--how about you??
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 15:39 on 26th November 2014

Another very foggy grumpy day here .it hasn't cleared all day.

So just went for a walk around the reservoir seeing nothing.