Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Farnborough Hall 15 June 2011

Farnborough

in the county of Warwickshire

The Central Gardens in high season. Bournemouth, Dorset

Bournemouth

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "59"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:41 on 28th November 2014

Not too bad thanks  a good job all the work is done outside --that may have brought it on.Smile

Been copying some cds most of the day for the car--its surprising how they disappear --she must be giving them away when she takes her cronies out??Wink

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 16:24 on 28th November 2014

Still grumpy weather here, been a mess up day today, My Brother was late coming for his Coffee this Morning he had to  take his step children to school , which made him late geting here,

At last news from the Hospital after ringing them up , Bern's first Appointment is next Tuesday, so hopefully it will still be done before Christmas

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 16:47 on 28th November 2014

Good morning..all the Thanksgiving decorations are put away ..or getting ready for that anyway...I have them grouped up in one bunch. It is raining here, but I don' t mind it...I'm getting back on my diet...as I've gained 7 pounds in about two weeks or so cooking I guess you know. I had some most unusal things going on yesterday....one of them was an bottle exploded on me, trying to open it, like it was champagne that had been shook up...I had it all over an towel I grabbed, and on the floor..it was an bottle of diet 7-up soda....but when I looked at the bottle....the cap was still sealed shut on it...and it wasn't loose. Second thing was as I left the kid's house yesterday, I looked over to the side of the road to see what looked like... my old cardiologist heart doctor standing there.  Anyway...I have to find my kitty cat another collar, she's missing hers...so better get to the pet store and seeif i can find another fax heart for its decoration..and an glittery collar.. She looks like an million dollar cat in it for the little price I pay for all this. It's fits her Holiday style. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:55 on 28th November 2014

Hope you had a good day Shirley, apart from your exploding bottle.

Glad to hear that Bern has got his appointment Pat, let's hope it doesn't get cancelled between now and Tuesday. 

James CD's always vanish in cars, it one of life's mysteries, even if they are in a case they go missing. A bit like our DVD's always seem to end up at our youngest sons house Undecided

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:40 on 28th November 2014
The ones in the car are all copies it saves the orginals from getting scratched and damaged---but they still go missing.Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:29 on 28th November 2014
Hi there John     all ok down there??Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:33 on 28th November 2014
Good evening everyone Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:13 on 28th November 2014
Not too bad --cant wait to get away againWink
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 21:24 on 28th November 2014

Hi Everyone, 

Glad to hear Bern hopefully will get his treatment soon Pat,

I don't seem to have problems with the cds in the car , but do have issues with maps never where I want them to be.

Weather been pretty good but all here are still a bit shell shocked with the double murder just round the corner yesterday. 

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 22:24 on 28th November 2014
  Yes, they were customers at our Fetcham branch. Pretty close to home in more ways than one as well.