Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Village Sign

Snape

a Seaside Town in the county of Suffolk

Fisherman on North Sands

Salcombe

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Help Please!!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 20:55 on 24th June 2009
Thanks Guys and sorry for disscussing it on your thread Cheri.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cheri Thomas
Cheri Thomas
quotePosted at 21:28 on 24th June 2009
Most certainly "not" a problem Michael.  Forget my silly thread.  It's not all about "me".  What's most important now is you, your family and coping with your loss.  I'm so sorry to hear the news.  We're never "really" ready are we?  Even if they are ill and we know it's going to happen, it's always very hard.  My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Cheri Thomas
Cheri Thomas
quotePosted at 21:40 on 24th June 2009
Heated arguments never were my style Babs.  I much prefer to discuss issues and find out what the "real" problem is.  Starting a thread for this may not have been the best idea but, as I said, I was at a loss.  What I learned is to have a little more patience.  The other good thing that came out of it is that I now have Rons e-mail so if questions should come up in the future, I can contact him directly.  No more sitting here, scratching my head and wondering what the heck is going on.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:13 on 25th June 2009
Cheri, your emails have been passed to Chris and Sarah whom I expect to see today sometime for comment. I think what you are suggesting is a wonderful idea, the fact that it could happen in 2010 gives the members plenty of time to think about it, or save some money, if that's possible in this present climate. All will be revealed shortly members, so just bear with us for a little longer please.
 Please login to post to this thread...