Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Escomb

Escomb

in the county of County Durham

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Pet Lovers

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 13:29 on 27th March 2009
Cass is really cute!!!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 14:09 on 27th March 2009
On 27th March 2009 01:03, DEBBIE ADAMS wrote:

See pictures

HI, I was just wanting to find out what type of pets you all have?? I hope my picture comes over ok  (Thanks to Sue for trying to tell me how to do it;-))), but we have 2 female Bichon Friese Haley & Zoey, Who own our hearts;-)))) If i had the room i would own a lot more animals. I would love to hear about your Pets and maybe even get to see some Pix;-))))

Debbie, how adorable!  They look a lot like my "granddog" Hurley (my daughter's dog).  He's a Bijon/poodle mix and quite a character.  Hurley's having a spa day at the groomer soon so I'll try to get a picture to show you.  I have a 14-year-old Siamese/tortoiseshell cat named Misty who's become quite the cranky old lady, but she hasn't forgotten how to purrrrr!
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:49 on 28th March 2009
On 27th March 2009 11:38, Catherine England Schleunes wrote:

Hi Debbie! I have three cats at the moment.  Two Tuxedo's and one beige Tabby. Cuddles and Katie are the Tuxedos. Cuddles looks like Sylvester the Cat and is over 15 lbs. He is a very sweet boy and loves to sing to me. He likes to play soccer on the kitchen floor. The only problem is that his paws are quite furry and he usually ends up sliding into the glass door!! Katie is my only female. She is petite, dainty, curls her tail and has one white speck just above and right of her mouth. She makes me think of Marilyn Monroe. When she talks you need a hearing aid to be able to hear her!! And then there is Rascal, out Tabby. He really is a rascal. He climbs on everything. He loves to play. He gets on top of the highest thing he can find, will lay upside down and wiggle around while talking to you. 

They are all so sweet and loving. Their personalities are amazing. I wish I could post a picture here but it never works. I can though as my avatar. So that is what I will do.  

omg,, Catherine your cats eyes are awsome so cute!
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:50 on 28th March 2009
On 27th March 2009 12:57, Jason T wrote:
PIC00314
So Cute Jason, He looks so sweet!
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:54 on 28th March 2009
On 27th March 2009 12:35, Diana Sinclair wrote:

Okay, everyone else is probably sick to death of me but here is a picture of my baby, Merlin.  I had to put him to sleep last June due to kidney failure, but he is still my sweet-pea!  Although, I am starting to feel the stirrings of desire to get a new kitten now. 

Merlin3adjustedsmaller.jpg The Face! picture by inklingslover

Sorry to hear about your baby Diane,He looks adorable! I know what you mean when we had to put down our toy poodle that we had for 15 yrs it just about killed me and i didnt want to have to go through that again but after a year we could not stand the whole in our lives without a pet. The are just so fullfilling and always there to greet you with a wagging tail when you have had a bad day;-) When you get that new kitten make sure you post the picture,,lol
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:57 on 28th March 2009

Thanks Barbara, Cant wait to see your pictures and and i bet that granddog is to cute i have seen pictures of those mixed before ;-)

Thank yall for sharing your pets they are all great;-)))))

Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 19:21 on 28th March 2009
On 27th March 2009 14:09, Barbara Shoemaker wrote:
On 27th March 2009 01:03, DEBBIE ADAMS wrote:

See pictures

HI, I was just wanting to find out what type of pets you all have?? I hope my picture comes over ok  (Thanks to Sue for trying to tell me how to do it;-))), but we have 2 female Bichon Friese Haley & Zoey, Who own our hearts;-)))) If i had the room i would own a lot more animals. I would love to hear about your Pets and maybe even get to see some Pix;-))))

Debbie, how adorable!  They look a lot like my "granddog" Hurley (my daughter's dog).  He's a Bijon/poodle mix and quite a character.  Hurley's having a spa day at the groomer soon so I'll try to get a picture to show you.  I have a 14-year-old Siamese/tortoiseshell cat named Misty who's become quite the cranky old lady, but she hasn't forgotten how to purrrrr!

I had two of them that looked like this, born all black with brown eye brows, I thought, My God, what had my dog gotten herself into..and they grew into silver haired poodles...the sire was an papered dog by an boarder downt the street from us.  Dad was upset the first time I took them in for their hair cuts, he ripped the bows out of Buffy's ears, and said he's no girl, he don't need "pink" bows...so there after we put in purple or blue ones, and not to fancy. We kept Buffy and dad took "midgey" and we raised them. I gave midgety to him when she had one ear up and one ear down and told him "Good luck"..eventually both ears went down. I have an picture of their mother dog, whom was given to me as an birthday present sitting as an pup under tulips, towering over her. Both the mother dog and Buffy are buried in the land tha tuse to belong to my old boss of my husband, now belonging to Logistic's (Computer chip maker), though I don't think it's running any more up here, buried down near the pond under an huge stately oak tree. The boss should of kept this old time family farm house area, he lost the "new" nursery he built further down in the state near Woodburn, moved over to Bend, and I guess retired. He could of given this land to his daughter by now, with an Mall surrounding it in the area.  He was an adopted son of the Scottish McGill name...didn't have his dad's foresight I guess.  

down south of here.

Please login to post to this thread...