Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Cottages in Ross-on-Wye

Ross-on-Wye

in the county of Herefordshire

Heage Windmill

Heage

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Pet Lovers

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:03 on 27th March 2009

See pictures

HI, I was just wanting to find out what type of pets you all have?? I hope my picture comes over ok  (Thanks to Sue for trying to tell me how to do it;-))), but we have 2 female Bichon Friese Haley & Zoey, Who own our hearts;-)))) If i had the room i would own a lot more animals. I would love to hear about your Pets and maybe even get to see some Pix;-))))

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 02:00 on 27th March 2009

Here is my cat Alistair

1234188268.jpg picture by erinburp

Edited by: Krissy at:27th March 2009 02:01
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 02:02 on 27th March 2009

And here is Maggie! 

DSC01211.jpg picture by erinburp

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 02:48 on 27th March 2009
ooo they are  SO CUTE Krissy, Is Maggie a standard poodle? I have always wanted one.
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 03:13 on 27th March 2009
Yours are beautiful!!!! So white! How do you get them to stay that way??? Yes, Maggie is a standard poodle!! They are the best dogs....she is the sweetest thing!!!
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:05 on 27th March 2009
Thanks Krissy,,I have heard that the standard poodles were really smart, we use to have a toy poodle for 15 yrs Just about killed me when we had to put him down so we decided on the Bichons because of no dander and no shedding because my husband is allergic but loves animals which is very hard for him but these Bichons are great so smart and fun but very hard to keep clean that was on a good day in the pic. Just been groomed a couple of days before,lol Which is a big money maker;-( but i could not do it myself they would never come out of hiding i am afraid,,LOL--
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 10:03 on 27th March 2009
Standard poodles are very smart!!! My Maggie, although the biggest chicken, is very smart!! I can do the sit comand with her buy just clearing my throat!  Having her is like having a roomate!! No so much a child as she is nearly 12 now!!
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 11:38 on 27th March 2009

Hi Debbie! I have three cats at the moment.  Two Tuxedo's and one beige Tabby. Cuddles and Katie are the Tuxedos. Cuddles looks like Sylvester the Cat and is over 15 lbs. He is a very sweet boy and loves to sing to me. He likes to play soccer on the kitchen floor. The only problem is that his paws are quite furry and he usually ends up sliding into the glass door!! Katie is my only female. She is petite, dainty, curls her tail and has one white speck just above and right of her mouth. She makes me think of Marilyn Monroe. When she talks you need a hearing aid to be able to hear her!! And then there is Rascal, out Tabby. He really is a rascal. He climbs on everything. He loves to play. He gets on top of the highest thing he can find, will lay upside down and wiggle around while talking to you. 

They are all so sweet and loving. Their personalities are amazing. I wish I could post a picture here but it never works. I can though as my avatar. So that is what I will do.  

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 12:35 on 27th March 2009

Okay, everyone else is probably sick to death of me but here is a picture of my baby, Merlin.  I had to put him to sleep last June due to kidney failure, but he is still my sweet-pea!  Although, I am starting to feel the stirrings of desire to get a new kitten now. 

Merlin3adjustedsmaller.jpg The Face! picture by inklingslover

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 12:38 on 27th March 2009
No wonder he was you're sweet pea! Those eyes could draw anyone in!!! Wink