Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

View from North Sands

Salcombe

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 08:52 on 15th February 2014

Hi Forum members

Update on next healing circle meeting

Wednesday Feb 19th is the date set for the 50th meeting of the healing circle meeting.

Group Meditation followed by

A Workshop on Aroma therapy oils presented by the world renowned Franzesca Watson 

Closing with healing prayer for sick and people in need especially the people who have been forced from their homes due to the floods.

Neisha Meditations  

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:16th February 2014 05:38
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 00:47 on 19th February 2014

Just a reminder forum members

Healing circle later today 

A Workshop on Aroma therapy oils presented by the world renowned Franzesca Watson

www.naturalbynature.co.uk 

If anyone wants a mention in our closing healing prayer just ask and it will be done.

Neil and Trisha

neishameditations.com 

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:19th February 2014 18:24
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 18:20 on 19th February 2014

Hi forum members just a note to say to look at the Spring offer for meditation CDs. at www.neishameditations.com 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:45 on 19th February 2014

The 50th Healing Circle meeting was a great success this evening commencing with a group meditation, followed by a comprehensive talk on the subject Aroma Therapy oils by the world renowned Franzesca Watson.

Franzesca gave a fantastic presentation on the use of Aroma therapy oils and their various applications followed by a question and answer session on the subject.

The meeting closed at 10.30 with healing prayers for the sick and people in need  requiring lifes little essential "compassion" 

www.neishameditations.com   

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:7th May 2014 07:05
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 23:51 on 19th February 2014
  Evening Neil, glad to hear the 50th meeting has been such a great success and you sound as if you have come home having with a real "feel good" air about you.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 00:03 on 20th February 2014

Hi Vince 

Every month we hold the meeting at home the apartment has a great feel when the members leave as each one of the members brings into the apartment joy and happiness which is shared with each other then lingers as if attaching itself to the surroundings.

The positive energy flowing in and out of every room rebounds and rebounds time and time again.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 06:20 on 27th February 2014

Meditation thought for the day

Hi forum members tomorrow is the day of Andalucia great relaxation day for everyone in the Province with music dance and song and parties well in to Saturday morning, but also a time to reflect on the turbulent past.

Remembering the past lends credence to our future as without the past the future can be undefined.

Neil

neishameditations.com 

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:27th February 2014 06:35
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 19:56 on 2nd March 2014

The viewings on this thread Meditation and Relaxation are nearing 23000.

Pictures of England have helped my site to achieve much higher rankings on Google, without the assistance from Pictures of England it would have taken me years to achieve this status, so I appeal on behalf of POE to all future viewers of my site.

Please download one of my CD Meditation productions they are the lowest price ever. 

Become part of Neil's world experience a life without worries meditate your worries away, at the most it will only cost you a minimum purchase of 1.99 USD.

In return I will donate 66% of the revenue to POE if sufficient are downloaded POE will have no worries.

Download any Meditation CD from http://www.neishameditations.com/  and support Pictures of England

Neil Rodgers

neishameditations. com 

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 20:10 on 2nd March 2014
What a very kind gesture Neil, I'm off for a look at what I fancy Smile
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:59 on 2nd March 2014
 The Bluebells are now blooming, well at least the relaxation download is, thank you Neil- another bit of quiet time time under the headophones to follow.