Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Information Bureau at Snape Maltings

Snape

a Seaside Town in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

It has been too long since dropping by for a chat and a cuppa....

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 12:06 on 4th November 2016

Good morrow all in Poeville,

I have missed dropping by , it has been so very hectic here above 9000 feet, yet , i am making the time to drop by and telling you lot that not a day goes by when i have not thought about you all. i hope this finds all well and looking forward to the holidays. i can not believe how the time is flying by.

i will , in future, make more time to come by to see how we all are getting on.

Cheer ho !!

Rick 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 14:57 on 5th November 2016

i hope i am still welcomed here,

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:40 on 7th November 2016
Your  more then welcome by me...it gets pretty lonely in here not hearing from any of the old regulars that use to come in and no new people ever speak up it seems either...what have you been doing?...something must of kept you busy. In three years Richard, I've drooped of 65 pounds the hard way. Good for the new found Paleo diet but now I've lost my doctor also..and have to find an new one for that as of yet. Still live in the same place or not? 9,000 feet sounds cold to me in the winter time...makes your lip turn blue and you sing like Elvis. Smiles*.. Wonder what kind of winter we will have this year..hope it's not to bad. Yes, talk away, I'll come back and check in on you!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 13:20 on 7th November 2016

Hi Rick and yes, more than welcome here mate, wish some of the other 'old uns' would get back in the forum here also and we have the sort of fun that was a daily occurrence. Hope things are going okay for you Rick and that business is good.

Bet it's cold at 9000 feet though? No good for me and the osteoarthritis though! lo

Take care Rick and really do hope to see more of you here in POEville

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 15:19 on 8th November 2016

Thank you sk and Mr. Ron

Well done you sk on your diet!, i took off 25 lbs. in 2012 and have managed to keep it off thus far, so , i know how you must feel.

( you are so right on all counts!) 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:13 on 9th November 2016

Hi Rick and nice to hear from you mate.

Hope all is well with you and yours and that business is good?

Get the heating turned up..... 9000 feet? That just has to be very cold in 'them thar hills'. lol

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 14:44 on 9th November 2016

The law firm is doing very well Mr. Ron, we have two offices , one in Denver and one here in Summit County, in the town of Frisco, at the Frisco Centre. it is a bit nippy way up here, in the hills,lol.

i am sure your business will always be flourishing ! 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:06 on 10th November 2016

Gee, you have heard of Judge Judy on TV...maybe you should become Judge Rick of POE....I woke up this morning...watched an bi tof the news and primarily left the whole house until tonight...everything still sounds very uncertain and choatic to me. I don' tthink we will know the left hand to the right until it just happens to use the gloves in the drawer. People protesting tonight also....they are for the most part asking to band to each other to not be dported, but from what things say...no fear unless you have an crime record to your name. Trump's new agenda is "America First" which isn' t sitting nicely with an good many foreign countries either. In so many words his thoughts are saying "Tough going.. if you don't like it".... to them either. I think he might be in need of an good bodyguard in some of his agenda's coming up.I woke up to find my computer in airplane mode also. They say that he likes retailiation on those he feels are not "with him"...and Oregon is kind of not with him....he's going to have to speak language that they understand and can accept...and not fear hm.

9,000 foot level..that mean you have already had snow and inclined to the thick wooley PJ's now?  Mt. Hood is covered and look sso pristine white right now...but not down at the lower levels where the ski resorts are at, they have had snow, but not enough for it to stick and open up the skie lifts as of yet....shouldn't be to long though. I've been tweeking up my craft room in the garage from all the craft work...so I can enter and leave through the garage door over winter. Not have to walk the stairs up to the front porch which I wish was permanetly build covered overhead year around. It would help matters....of rain, snow, ice, and extreme heat. Something like an mini car portI have an virtual small apt like complex with an lot of tables to work on....and I have an app about ready to restart my computer in five minutes...so will go for now and talk later on..  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:37 on 10th November 2016

I'm back...where was I...OH.....half my garage is my little room, where I can go out and design my ornaments and make them on one table.... but also an coffee center, and table to eat at, and dhevles surrounding the room for sitting craft work upon, and then I Christmazided it...to get in the mood to start them in August, and I took and small fold down sofa and made it into an bed with electric blanket, where if I work unto morning I can crash out on it and sleep an bit also....and my meditation table to be inspired also.  I have books around this room that covers about any craft you might lke to try and do...and several plastic drawer units to store supplies. Plus food to feed myself and the downstairs refrigerator and bathroom is but have an garage away....the other side of the area is my food pantry and camping storage/bikes...but you don't see them...as I have an wall facing that side of the room for the pantry. I am most happy with the area's. When you open the garage door...you see an line of BBQ stuff/workbench with another small table top bbq...and outside an huge wooden picnic table for summer. I also have an upright freezer in there and two coolers...one for drinks and one for an mini-refrigerator if needed. Anyway right now, it's decorated to the hilt in all things "Christmas". My Christmas present to myself from last year. I have in the summer time refinished furniture out in front..which I could use an carport over also to weatherproof and keep my work dry. For now it's servicable.

The decorator...Christopher Lowe says we all need in our houses "our room"..... for our hobbies you know. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:44 on 11th November 2016

Good morning Judge Rick!

Hope the new title from Shirley helps with the law firm work.

Is there anything that you can't do Shirley? You sure know how to get the best out of the meaterials to hand.

Hi to all POEsters...