Built in 1840, taken out of service in 1921. Now a private residence. The arch is the remains of a memorial chapel to St. Edmunds.
Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION Model: NIKON D850
Exposure Program: Program, Focal length: 44 mm, Aperture: f 13, ISO: 200, Exposure time: 1/640 sec, Metering Mode: Multi-Segment, Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Date/Time Creation: July 31, 2020, 1:37 pm
ImageID:1217063, Image size: 5043 x 7640 pixels
Please login to make a comment on this picture