Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Drybones Weir, Yarrow Valley Country Park

Chorley

in the county of Lancashire

Berkhamsted Castle

Berkhamsted

in the county of Hertfordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi new to the picky sharing game!!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Vicky Johnson
Vicky Johnson
quotePosted at 21:49 on 16th March 2013

Hi all,

i have recently started to get back into my pics as it helps me to de stress from the daily pressures of work and life in general! Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 22:36 on 16th March 2013
Hi Vicky and a very warm welcome to POE probably the best site around for anything and everything british. Look forward to seeing your photos and hope you enjoy looking at the thousands there are on here. Feel free also to join in the forums where just about anything goes. We are quite a happy bunch and enjoy a bit of banter....and we don't bite
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 23:08 on 16th March 2013

well, only when there full moon.

No , seriously welcome Vicky, this is just the place to de stress. The fantastic pics here, the comments  on them and the forums for a bit of serious but more likely easy going fun and banter ( that's Dave's word for conversation ) is what has kept me going this year. Just start posting Pics and dropping in for a chat.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:08 on 17th March 2013

Welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, Vicky.

Just to clarify Dave's statement, just about everything goes so long as it remains family friendly, which of course is what helps to make this site what it is. Further, the members are a really caring bunch of people who take some fantastic pictures. Enjoy it and look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 17:49 on 18th March 2013

Hi Vicky, glad you have joined us here on POE!  I look forward to seeing your photos as you de-stress wandering around the lovely countryside and villages of England.

Hope you will join us in the forums as well! 

victorian67
victorian67
quotePosted at 12:59 on 1st April 2013

Welcome aboard Vicky !

Looking at pictures of happy moments in lovely places is indeed one of the best stress relief I know.

And sharing some of these places with us would wonderful so we looking forward to discovering your world !

Karim

Please login to post to this thread...