Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

John Constable's former studio at East Bergholt, Suffolk

East Bergholt

in the county of Suffolk

Parish Church, Denby, Derbyshire

Denby

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi everyone, new member from Ohio

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Vikki Summerville
Vikki Summerville
quotePosted at 03:16 on 3rd January 2013
Just wanted to introduce myself and say how excited I am to have found this site. I have never been to England but it is my dream to go. I hope to make some friends on this site. Cheers!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 07:07 on 3rd January 2013
Hi Vikki and a very warm welcome to what is probably the best site on the WWW for anything and everything regarding these islands. You will find us a happy crowd always up for a bit of jolly banter and aslo more serious stuff. Feel free to join in any of the ongoing forums and by all means start a few of your own, new input is always more than welcome. Enjoy your time with us and don't be afraid to ask anything, there is usually someone around who can help
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:54 on 3rd January 2013

Hi Vikki and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. A fantastic website with an equally fantastic family of members who really do care about each other!

You will have a square backside for sure if you once get hooked on what POE has to offer. Just have a click around, view some of the pictures submitted, see the history of this beautiful land, read the messages in the Guestbook and it'll be bedtime before you know it! lol

Vikki Summerville
Vikki Summerville
quotePosted at 22:42 on 3rd January 2013
Thank you very much, I cant wait to get started looking around. What a wonderful welcome!
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 18:33 on 4th January 2013

Hi Vikki, so glad you found us on POE and a warm welcome to the family! Smile

I think we have some of the most beautiful pictures of England right here, submitted by our wonderful photographers!  Do enjoy all the site has to offer. 

Rob Faleer
Rob Faleer
quotePosted at 14:08 on 5th January 2013

Welcome to POE, Vikki, from a neighboring Michigander. You will find much to keep you occupied on this site as well as some great ideas for places to visit in the UK once you decide to make that "leap" across the Pond.

Vikki Summerville
Vikki Summerville
quotePosted at 03:54 on 9th January 2013

Thanks for the welcome my neighbor to my North! I am excited about this site. :)

Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 16:22 on 9th January 2013
Welcome to POE, Vikki!  You have found in POE a superior website for viewing photographs of England as well as a warm and friendly group of folks to enjoy them with.  My two trips to England have only made me long for more.  I do hope you are able to visit there someday.
Rob Faleer
Rob Faleer
quotePosted at 13:10 on 10th January 2013
Of course, Vikki, problem with looking at the enormous number of wonderful photos on this site is that doing so will make it all the more difficult to decide where in the UK you will want to travel!!! So many incredible places to see . . . so little time! Hope you are able to make a trip over there soon!
Roses
Roses
quotePosted at 00:57 on 20th January 2013
Hello and Welcome Vikki.
 Please login to post to this thread...