Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Hatfield Railway Station

Hatfield

in the county of Hertfordshire

Cobham, Surrey

Cobham

in the county of Surrey

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello from New York!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Mary Ann Sichler
Mary Ann Sichler
quotePosted at 23:51 on 24th June 2012

Hello!

My name is Mary Ann and I currently reside in the Hudson Valley Region of New York, but I lived in the lovely town of Harrogate, North Yorkshire for several years.

I am so grateful to have come across this beautiful website because I miss England dearly, but have not lost hope that I will return one day!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:49 on 25th June 2012

Hi Mary Ann and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. You will see that you are among many angolphiles who feel the same way as you do, but POE gives them their 'shot' so to speak!

Enjoy the site and the many family members who will welcome you in due course. Join in here when you can.

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 12:21 on 25th June 2012
Hi Mary Ann and welcome to this great site. You will already have seen some of the amazing pictures of this wonderfully diverse country. But as Ron says above have alook at the forums as well, one or two of them are very active and new blood is always welcome. We have fun and enjoy a bit of good old banter. So if that fits you come on in and join us
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 17:53 on 25th June 2012

A warm welcome to POE Mary Ann - the photos are superb on this site and I am sure they will keep you entertained for hours.

Hope you feel like joining in with some of the forums too!! 

Please login to post to this thread...