Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Old Town, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex

Bexhill

in the county of East Sussex

Cliffs at the Needles on the IOW

Newport

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Another new member

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Mark Stace
Mark Stace
quotePosted at 00:44 on 8th April 2012

Hello to all,

I live and work in the most easterly point of England and very much look forward to posting new pictures on the site. Everybody seems very friendly and encouraging.

My background is having served in the RAF and then worked as a civilian for Suffolk Constabulary I now run my own small computer repair and sales business.

I favour landscape and city photography but will have a bash at most subjects, back in the day I used to do my own developing and printing including C41 and E6 colour, and I wonder if anyone remembers Ciberchrome prints with the very glossy finish and amazing colour. Whoops showing my age there.

Anyway its a pleasure to be a part of this lovely site.

Mark Stace

Edited by: Mark Stace at:8th April 2012 00:46
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 06:47 on 8th April 2012
Welcome to POE Mark. Glad you could join us. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Happy Easter! Smile
Andrew Marks
Andrew Marks
quotePosted at 09:23 on 8th April 2012

Welcome Mark. Nice to see another ex-RAF guy here. Look forward to seeing your pics

Andy

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:44 on 8th April 2012

Welcome to POE from Anna and Ron, Mark. As you have already established, we have a really great bunch of members here who 'actually' care about one another! Enjoy this fantastic site and looking forward to your pictures.

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 11:11 on 8th April 2012
Hi Mark,A big welcome to POE,  nice you live in my locality I have sent you comments already on your pics and will be interested to see more,

Edited by: Peggy Cannell at:8th April 2012 16:18
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 16:46 on 8th April 2012

Welcome to POE, Mark.

Looking forward to seeing some of your beautiful pictures of England and getting to know you here on the forum. 

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 19:01 on 8th April 2012
Hi Mark and may I add my very warm welcome to this great site. You will find it a marvelous place to show off your photos as I expect you have already realised. You'll find us a happy little bunch who enjoy a bit of fun and banter in the forums so please join in. The more the merrier. Haven't got round to looking at your pics yet but will be doing so very shortly. Been a bit busy today so hoping for a quiet evening....that is of course if  'she who thinks she should be obeyed'  will let me ! ! !Wink
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 19:10 on 8th April 2012
Hi Mark, welcome to POE. I like the shots you have already added to the Picture Gallery.  Very nice.
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 20:04 on 8th April 2012
welcome mark to the site.
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:04 on 8th April 2012
Hi Mark and welcome to POE, you have put on a few good pics already so keep 'em coming, it's always good to see a new photographer here. Do join in the forums either serious stuff or light hearted banter, we are a pretty easy going bunch and a very friendly family. Once again Welcome.
 Please login to post to this thread...