Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Countryside view around Slaidburn, Lancashire

Slaidburn

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi from Phil (PJR)

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

PJR
PJR
quotePosted at 09:01 on 30th March 2012

Hi to all. I live and work in Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom. And I have always been interested in photographs and photography. I got my first camera at around the age of ten. This was a "Kodak Brownie 127"  So different from the digital cameras of today.  I have many photographs, colurslides and more recently digital images in my collection.  The "Pictures of England" website is a great place for displaying the images of our country. Well done to the creators of the site.  I also have my own photographic website with more images to browse through. Remember "Photographs are our memories frozen in time" so lets make lots more to remember.

Regards Phil (PJR

I have removed your website link from the above post Phil but if you would like to advertise on POE - where we have plenty of opportunities to become a 'Premier Member' or say 'Sponsor a Town' then we would be happy to oblige, just drop me a line by return please and I can start the ball rolling for you.

I do realise of course that you have acheived your Gold Star status previously.

Edited by: Ron Brind at:30th March 2012 10:53
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...