PHOTOGRAPHERS - Join today!
- Create your Pictures of England Gallery
- Earn up to 60% Commission Selling Pictures        

Search:

England Pictures

St Pancras Station
Cohabitation
Who you lookin' at?
Lancaster Bomber at Sunderland AirshowSea King Helicopter on exercise in AmblesideJohn o'Groats sunsetCold, frosty evening at Herrington Country Park.Yellow Maple at BatsfordCarmarthen Van mountain from Llanddeusant Church

Hi from Phil (PJR)

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

PJR
PJR
quotePosted at 09:01 on 30th March 2012

Hi to all. I live and work in Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom. And I have always been interested in photographs and photography. I got my first camera at around the age of ten. This was a "Kodak Brownie 127"  So different from the digital cameras of today.  I have many photographs, colurslides and more recently digital images in my collection.  The "Pictures of England" website is a great place for displaying the images of our country. Well done to the creators of the site.  I also have my own photographic website with more images to browse through. Remember "Photographs are our memories frozen in time" so lets make lots more to remember.

Regards Phil (PJR

I have removed your website link from the above post Phil but if you would like to advertise on POE - where we have plenty of opportunities to become a 'Premier Member' or say 'Sponsor a Town' then we would be happy to oblige, just drop me a line by return please and I can start the ball rolling for you.

I do realise of course that you have acheived your Gold Star status previously.

Edited by: Ron Brind at:30th March 2012 10:53
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...