Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Looking towards Avon beach from Highcliffe beach, Highcliffe, Dorset

Highcliffe

in the county of Dorset

Groombridge Station

Groombridge

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello Folks .

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Mick Ascroft
Mick Ascroft
quotePosted at 01:23 on 25th January 2012

I used to be a member of this site a couple of years ago but i left due to personal problems, ive just come across the site again and its still the same great site so i decided to re-register, hope to speak to all the old gang (if there still here) and new folks as well

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 10:04 on 25th January 2012
welcome mick.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:07 on 25th January 2012

Hi Mick and welcome back from Anna and Ron to the very best website and forum on the net bar none.

I think its fair to say that the 'old gang' members remain, although sadly we have lost one or two members who have passed on. However, we never forget them and indeed sometimes refer to them in the forum.

Looking forward to you getting involved again, and thanks for the comment.....'still the same great site' because I know owners Chris and Sarah, who work so hard to keep the site running, appreciate such comments.

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 15:53 on 25th January 2012
Hi Mick, welcome back. I've only been here less than a year but as you so rightly say it's a good 'un. Don't know hopw long you have been missing but there's a good few of us who enjoy a good banter in the forums so get in there mate and we look forward to your contributuons, not to mention photos when you get going
Mick Ascroft
Mick Ascroft
quotePosted at 17:54 on 25th January 2012
Thanks for the replies everyone,i see everyone is as friendlier as ever which just goes to show what a great site this is and im so glad to be back.
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:14 on 25th January 2012
  Hi Mick and Welcome (back) , you are so right in saying this is a great site so please make yourself comfortable again and join the jolly family here. As you say you are a returning member so you know the ropes so just hit the keyboard and get to know us new faces and enjoy yourself. Hope all goes well with the new camera and looking forward to seeing some of the results.
Karen Lee
Karen Lee
quotePosted at 21:51 on 25th January 2012
Hello and a warm welcome back to POE - get comfy, get a drink and join us on the forum and get posting those pics.
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 15:48 on 26th January 2012
Hi Mick - well it has all been said above so all that's left for me to say is - a warm welcome back home to POE Smile
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 19:43 on 29th January 2012

I remember you, Mick.  Welcome back.  Sadly a lot of that old gang don't come around any more, but the current group of POEsters is a lovely bunch too.  Looking forward to your pix.  You're in N. England someplace, aren't you.  N. Yorkshire is my favorite place in the world.

Mick Ascroft
Mick Ascroft
quotePosted at 18:06 on 30th January 2012
Hi ruth, yes im in The North West,Lancashire