Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Foreshore at Gravesend with Royal Terrace Pier.

Gravesend

in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

GREETING'S FROM BLACKPOOL.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Glynis Stevens
Glynis Stevens
quotePosted at 09:21 on 22nd August 2009

Hi my name is Glynis, i live in Blackpool Lancashire, I was realy exited when i found this site my husband and i and our three son's have been traveling round this beautiful country of our's for year's. We don't alway's plan our route we just set off and see what we find. our camera is one of our passenger's it come's with us alway's old mill's, autumn colour's castles, gatehouse's, oldest ever propertie's,anything anywhere in this country. We have so much history.i have been looking at load,s of you'r pictures they are amazing thank you.I know i will learn a lot from this site places i never knew where they are i hope to make new friend,s with the same interest. thank you for reading this.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:07 on 22nd August 2009
Hi Glynis, welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. It's a great website and forum as you have already noted, great members, pictures, information and you can even get your hotel accomodation cheaper by booking through www.PicturesOfEngland.com/hotels/ ....what more could you ask for? Enjoy it!
SarahPremier Member - Click for more info
Sarah
quotePosted at 14:38 on 22nd August 2009
Hello Glynis, a warm welcome to POE Smile
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 03:46 on 23rd August 2009
Hi Glynis!! Welcome to Poe cant wait to see your pix's!!
Glynis Stevens
Glynis Stevens
quotePosted at 07:32 on 23rd August 2009
Hi nice to get a warm welcome thank you, i will get my picture's on as soon as i can only with having never done it before i will have to learn, plus my three son,s hog the p.cs at the moment i can't do it on this one they will be back to school and colledge soon so it's my turn.i am realy having a great time looking at all the fab picture's.
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 11:11 on 23rd August 2009

Hi Glynis,

Welcome to the website.

Ray.

Glynis Stevens
Glynis Stevens
quotePosted at 11:47 on 23rd August 2009
Hi Ray thank you i'm having a great time viewing everyones pictures there are some great photographers hear . i see you like cornwall we are there in october i'm going to take lot's of shots i hope they turn out o.k.
Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 19:36 on 23rd August 2009

Hi Glynis

Welcome to POE, I'm from Cumbria, not far from you.

Karen

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 16:16 on 25th August 2009
Hello Glynis, and welcome to POE! I look forward to getting to know you better through the forum.
lancashirelove
lancashirelove
quotePosted at 16:24 on 25th August 2009
Hi glynis and welcome, You will probly note that i've posted lots of pics from the fylde and Wyre on this site, hope you like them. We could do with some from the rural parts of Blackpool, other than just the coast, to show our members that the area is not all 'kiss-me-quick hats, candy-floss and run-down boarding houses. Blackpool is much, much,Smile more than that, I'm sure you,ll agree?