Penmon

in the county of Isle of Anglesey

Mayfield Lavender

Mayfield

in the county of East Sussex

Kingswear, Devon

Kingswear

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello! Catherine England Schleunes here from Baltimore, Maryland, USA

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 13:13 on 15th August 2008

Hi everyone. It is good to be here. I have already posted to the Genealogy forum and then found this one for introductions. I am new to chatting. I am not very computer literate. I learn as I go along. A little about myself. I am married 17 years to Craig and have a 16 year old daughter. I also have three cats who are just like my children. They come when I call them. Rascal sits and begs like a dog. Cuddles rolls on the floor and sings to me and Katie is a princess. She likes to curl her tail and she sleeps over my head like a guardian angel.

I do not have a job. I work at keeping my household together and running my daughter to and from work, school and the doctor. I love to do crafts. I also enjoy visiting friends and helping out whenever I can. I have not been to England yet but I pray someday I will get there. 

Edited by: Cathy England at:23rd July 2011 01:04
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 13:23 on 15th August 2008
Hello and welcome Cathrine. I hope you enjoy your time here with us at POE. At least coming here on POE and looking at the photos of England is the next best thing to a visit.How can you say you havnt a job? Keeping house is a big enough job. Dont forget to come in and chat with us often on the forums. We may be mad, but we are harmless.
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 13:33 on 15th August 2008
On 15th August 2008 13:23, Peter Evans wrote:
Hello and welcome Cathrine. I hope you enjoy your time here with us at POE. At least coming here on POE and looking at the photos of England is the next best thing to a visit.How can you say you havnt a job? Keeping house is a big enough job. Dont forget to come in and chat with us often on the forums. We may be mad, but we are harmless.

Thank you Peter. It feels good to meet new people. I think we are all mad to some degree.Wink Life would be pretty dull if we weren't.
Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 13:51 on 15th August 2008
Hello Catherine - welcome again!
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 14:19 on 15th August 2008
Hi Catherine!! welcome to POE! Smile
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 14:20 on 15th August 2008
Hi Catherine!!  Nice to meet you!! 
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 15:07 on 15th August 2008

Catherine!

I'm glad you have found the forum, and look forward to your joining in the fun. Many of us were new to posting on the Internet, indeed I am learning day by day, thanks to a member of POE (Pictures of England) just what information I should put and not put on a forum, so I'm learning too,

Enjoy! 

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:46 on 15th August 2008
Thank you so much. It is nice to meet all of you. I did add a family picture but it has not shown up yet. I hope I did it right.Tongue out
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:58 on 15th August 2008

Yea!!! My daughter just helped me figure it out. The picture was too big. It was taken  over a year ago. This was the first time in over 14 years that we were able to get the siblings all together at the same time. 

Edited by: Cathy England at:23rd July 2011 01:00
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 16:02 on 15th August 2008
Lovely family, Catherine.  Welcome again from me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >