Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

In the Botanic Gardens

Ventnor

in the county of Isle of Wight

The old Co-operative Society buildings at Ripley, Derbyshire.

Ripley

in the county of Derbyshire

Sulgrave Manor, Northamptonshire. Ancestral home of George Washington's family

Sulgrave

in the county of Northamptonshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi, I'm Ian Gedge

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ian Gedge
Ian Gedge
quotePosted at 14:51 on 7th November 2007

Hi, I'm Ian Gedge. I am 43 years old and I live in Great Yarmouth in Norfolk where I have lived all my life. my main interest is photography which seems to be taking up more of my free time now than ever before. I am far from an expert photographer but enjoy it a great deal. I discovered this site about six months ago while searching for local pictures and was hooked straight away! I just can't stop posting and looking at what others have posted. These days my camera goes almost everywhere with me (Just in case I stumble upon something interesting). I am very glad to see the forum up and running, lets hope that it is well used.

I hope you like my photo's.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:00 on 10th March 2008

Ian

I can't believe you introduced yourself in November, and we haven't found you till now! So welcome Ian to a great website in POE, as you say. And yes, you do get hooked! C'mon fellow POE members wheres the welcome for Ian?

Karen Pugh
Karen Pugh
quotePosted at 19:16 on 10th March 2008

Hi Ian

Welcom to POE.  And thanks for the comment on one of my pics.  All the comments make taking my photo's worthwhile.  It's nice.  Anyways I will be taking a look at your shortly.  Enjoy.

LaughingKaren

Ian Gedge
Ian Gedge
quotePosted at 18:07 on 11th March 2008

Thanks Ron

It does seem to have taken a time for people to reply to the user introductions but everyone is making up for lost time now, I have never seen so many posts in such a short time!Laughing

And the comments on some of my photos reassured me that people did know I was here Wink

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:00 on 11th March 2008
We certainly know you are there Ian, you have posted some really nice pics. And yes, lets keep this forum going by contributing on a regular basis.
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 23:29 on 11th March 2008
Hi Ian, welcome. Better late than never, so they say. Thanks for your comments on my efforts. You have posted some fine photo's here, please keep it up. Looking forward to seing more from you.
Roland Flower
Roland Flower
quotePosted at 14:35 on 7th April 2008
Hi Ian, Thanks for the comments you have posted on my pictures, I found they encouraged me to go out and take more pics. thanks again and welcome.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:38 on 7th April 2008

Hello Ian. I'm not sure how this introduction got past me, but I see I am very late of the mark.

I really enjoy looking at your pictures, and I'm glad that you are joining in the fun on the forum.

Ana
Ana
quotePosted at 15:15 on 7th April 2008
Hello Ian!!
We are increasingly!
What good!
Keep taking photos for those who do not live there can enjoy the landscape!!!

L
L
quotePosted at 15:21 on 7th April 2008
Hi Ian (cant remember if i welcomed you already lol) welcome!  oh...and   Roland, welcome to you too!