Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Ryde Marina and Harbour

Ryde

in the county of Isle of Wight

Maldon, Essex

Maldon

a Seaside Town in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

DORSET IN SEPTEMBER

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Derek Nash
Derek Nash
quotePosted at 14:55 on 19th May 2008

Hi All you Dorseteers? Dorseters?  Wife and i looking for a cottage  near coast for hol in September 22-27 somewhere within reach of Monkey World.  Never been Dorset.  I'll find a cottage, Just need an ideal coastal spot. Can anyone recommend a location to start with? Bournemouth, Poole or where? Thanks Dorset residents!!!

Del

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:33 on 19th May 2008
Hi Derek, welcome to the forum, although I see you have 4 posts somewhere already. I can't help you with your cry for help in Dorset, but it's a fair bet that somebody within the forum will be able to recommend something. There maybe links within POE to cottages that might help you, but in any case good luck, and don't leave it so long next time!
Fred In't Hout
Fred In't Hout
quotePosted at 20:36 on 1st February 2009

Hello,

We will visit Poole in April/May Poole. I have a keen interest in Trams. According to the website Tramway.co.uk there were in the old days Trams in Poole and Bournemouth. Are there any traces of it left? 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:52 on 1st February 2009
Hi Fred, glad you made it to the forum. Why don't you introduce yourself in 'User Introductions' for a great welcome from the members? BTW don't know about trams but there are a few tracks still in the roadway in Poole.
Fred In't Hout
Fred In't Hout
quotePosted at 21:08 on 1st February 2009
On 1st February 2009 20:52, Ron Brind wrote:
Hi Fred, glad you made it to the forum. Why don't you introduce yourself in 'User Introductions' for a great welcome from the members? BTW don't know about trams but there are a few tracks still in the roadway in Poole.

Hoi Ron,

Thank you so much for your swift reaction.  

Please login to post to this thread...