Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 03:17 on 26th November 2016

Moving right along...hubby took his man cave downstairs and set up his 50 inch tv....looks really awesome, now he has all this old stuff to figure out what to do with....I took the upstairs...all Thanksgiving decorations are down and put away and an big gapping hole where the Christmas tree goes up here soon. electronics was one of the biggest sellling Black Friday buys...camera's included...some really good deals on them also. My Ipad has the top 20 buys listed on it this morning I see. I have an LOT of food left over...so will probably have hot open face turkey sandwhiches and then start freezing it for later on to use. We don' t eat as much as we use to these days. Heard from Grits, she got her Christmas package also. She says she's selling her house in March next year and buying an one story house and retiriing. She's already put in for her retirement funds .I guess I go for tonight...been an long day in ways and still have the gift's for local neighbors to do...little this and an little of that gifts..Talk to you later on. Have an good week!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:46 on 26th November 2016

Well at least you will know where to find him Shirley!

As for the old electronics it's what my new worldwide website http://www.ewasterecycled.com/ is all about, when I can get it finished that is. I need a decent IT software/programmer to carry on with the work, or an investor to help me with it, so if you know of anybody that might be interested?

I think we probably all eat less as we get older don't we, not so much activity means less to burn off!

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are, enjoy your day.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 03:55 on 28th November 2016

Yes, right now he's memsermized by the football games, so I slept 15 hours straight upstiars. Went out an hugged all my grankids and asked when thier school concert would be and told them I'll try to make to see them, but if I get some extra time after the decorations are up and the other gifts delivered....I hope to go somwhere....as there are not any gifts under my tree. Well, my kitty cats like to hang out there now. I'll get some decorative pillows and place them around at the bottom instead...or wrap some empty boxes. I'ts impossible to wrap an 50 inch tv set. I have to stay home tomarrow to wait for an fish tank my grandson bought for his brother to be delivered.Raining here, I had an roaring fire earlier, but thinking about an bath right now. Looks like Randy and Joyce put up an few white lights yesterday. So anyway, not feeling the best and enjoying the rest is the name of the game. I just read an article on how the grey's or insect type aleins re-create an white light effect to transfer souls into other bodies....not at all like my white light expereinces in my near death experiences I've had. From my expereinces, the "god esscense" is purely an light/thought form of some kind that can manefest itself at it's will.But we are not an part of it, it is of it's own  entity. Hum, now my power is blinking off an on, I better get going and see what's going on...talk to you later on

Have an good evening. everyone...it's Christmas time now!.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 07:34 on 29th November 2016

You guys can't believe this, I quite found out by accident that three real estate companies have my house up for sale, we have never signed.... nor given consent.... for our house to be sold. The picture they show is an terrible one of many years ago...and the information is wrong, except the basic known data on all th ehouses in this area, such as size of the lot, schools, etc.  They listed it as an single house..one story home, but show our two story house.  We bought the house with the basement unfinished...finished the sheet rocking ourselves. 

I just got done watching the Country Music Academy's "Christmas" Show for this year....there again...they had Amy Grant singing "Tennessee Christmas" which has always brought tears to my eyes in ways....because it pulls out of me an past lifetime.  It isi that lifetime coupled with this one...that "God" literally saved me....as the time in between,I was an nazi camp prisoner, starved to death nearly.... killed by them with an shot through my stomach to fall and die in an mass grave...God saved my soul. He brought me back to my Tennesse life experience. Hitler was Satan, but what the Goldberg's are doing with hypnotism and channeling soul's these days, and stealing the bodies of others, is also "Satanic" workings also....should be stopped....my guess why they are working on the so called "big bang "theory...when it's done..... they will destroy our "God"...possibly earth in the process also. Beware of things thing people. 

On the other side of the coin, the Goodwill Store donated $250,000 worth of toys to the KGW Chirstmas Toy Drive...or did they? Good question.

The fish tank didn't arrive today, but the news was full of people buying things on line for Black Friday and people tracking the postage trail on it, to be there and steal it the day it arrives. This is very serious criminal activity. It needs to be stopped.

For those of you Donald Trump fans...he appointed and Mexican guy for his Department of Drug Acivity....whose currently in jail....which one do you think will get this guys first....The FBI...or the Drug Lords...or is this an lie.? Yes, our Government is into drugs very heavily...they want the tax revenues from it....and so goes Rome"s downfall...so goes the USA. There seems little we can do about things with the corruption world wide. 

I set up my Christmas Tree today, still have half of it to do, but is it ever something....hardly couple inches between each ornament....and with the angle...10 feet tall.

We were electronically attacked last night...thanks to JohnL...I learn more about this all the time.  I wasn' table to sleep until very early this morning...and they have stirred up my nerves and henceforth the shingel problem I had an couple of years ago, not to mention heart and muscle twitches. I come very close to leaving my house at times to get away from it, which is what JohnL tells they want me to do....such as in Jenffifer Huston, went to the storefor an bad headache and never came back, somehow managed in an romote area to hang herself, by tying an bag over her head...that none of us buy as the truth to her murder. I have to go fo rnow, but I'm beign stopped from saying any more anyway right now..with pop up boxes, ready to erase everything I say if need be...so I play their game and leave. St least I know why JohnL asked me who it was wants me to sell my house here anwhile back now. Whomever they know some o fmy friends by the name they made up as the real estate lady.

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 17:03 on 29th November 2016

Hello all,

Hope all are well, been a bit hectic here at 9,000 ft, it has finally become winter here, ( a bit late actually), we have gone from threats of fire because of the lack of moisture, down near Denver there was a serious wildfire burning just last night, 300 homes had to be evacuated but the fire is out now, it has been snowing here off and on for days and our high temp. for today here is 11 degrees F.

have a nice fire going  and hope you lot are enjoying the season.  

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 17:08 on 29th November 2016
On 20th November 2016 10:24, Ron Brind wrote:

Hello Judge Rick - can't really imagine what it must be like to be permanently living at 9000ft. Does it make you short of breath at that height, or doesn't that happen until you get even higher?

Morning/afternoon to all POEsters...

sorry for getting back lateon this reply, Mr. Ron, altitude has never bothered me since day one from moving from Atlanta to here in Summit county, it does affect alot of people though, have seen some people come out here to learn how to ski only giving up after 10 to 15 minutes because of having difficulties in breathing.( i've been polishing up those floors on those long corridors of injustice you know,!)
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:32 on 29th November 2016

Yes, shoulder to shoulder forever Judge Rick!

I have difficulty breathing whilst walking let alone at 9000 feet! lol

The season is approaching us and yes will no doubt particiapte here and there.

Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 17:39 on 29th November 2016
I have a few issues with breathing as well, Sir Ron, 52 and remembering how 46 felt better! 
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 19:16 on 29th November 2016

That ..breathing...is something the cardiologist had me go into..because how much oxygen an person gets greatly affects their heart and circulatory system. I generally feel better up higher, because I don' t have to fight the city air pollution...so I am an advocate of electric cars and solar energy.  Something I was told will affcet everyone in my generation,(air pollution) as we had much purer air and more trees when when I was going up as an kid. We got hit with an dump load of snowfall up at Government Camp the last couple of days and more coming by tomarrow also....last I heard about 14 inches. Weather advisory going through the passes, and yes, they stopped an car to see an young gal travleing in her jean shorts this time of the year,.. when getting stranded in snow is an real possiblity...so they told people to dress and be prepared for possibly being stuck in your car in adverse condictions or possibly being searched for snow emergency equiptment  leaving Government Camp here soon....This young couple also had an baby with them. Roads are generally snow plowed, but you never know...freaky things can happen, like the Japanese guy whom died from following his GPS one winter trying to get over to the coast...it showed them to go on what turned out to be an old logging road. He died going for help of hypthermia....just yards from an house...that he couldn' t see because of snow storm going through where he was at. No one would of known he was still out there if his family had not turned them in as missing. It took several days finding them also. So, if you rout in the snow areas, leave your jeans with the holes in them for after arriving and dress for the occasion sensabily while traveling and take extra snacks an dfood with you and an enptypopcorn can with and three wick candle in it, to heat your car/top off and on the floor..open your window just an inch for ventilation also. and you will not have to use your  car battery to heat your car, or run out of gasoline to drive it.. until help arrives, and don't forget the blanket either...it may save your life. They claim an roof top plastic sheath in bright red-orange allows helicopers to find you faster if you keep it cleared of snow also. I am 68 Rick, but the family anscetor I was following was in her late 90's before she passed over and lived an fairly healthy life. I was never really raised around the other relatives, either side and they never really visited us much out here growing up either..we only saw each other an coupel of time growing up. There is something about back east...they seldom come to places like Oregon...when they come out, it's usually to California or Washington State.  Lomg time ole Govenor Tom MaCall's slogan in his day, was come to visit, but please don't stay...in some ways it gretly hurt our economy but we stil have very little pristine land these days...and fires take thier toll also, I can't think how many years the Warm Springs has not burned every year from grass fires...mostly from highway 26 going through their area. WE have been up at Mt. Hood with someone leaving their camp fire burning....we put it out before leaving. Have also been up to Trillium Lake when people didn't know the area drove an pretty expensive snow mobile onthe Lake, it was frozen enough and broke through the ice...hum...expensive!  There is an road around the Lake for snowmobiling...they recently put an entire wooden walkway around it in hopes that would stop them from trying to cross the Lake in winter. On an good day in winter, about 3,000 people have been known to cross country ski from the acess road from Highway 26 down to Trillium Lake, fun going down, harder coming back up to the highway..but very popular to do. Basically easy hike. EXpect the snow to be up under the road signs though...some deep snow.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 09:01 on 1st December 2016

I had an terrible night last night...kind of had an struggle like in Stars Wars...it was something else, I still don' t know if it was with someone in "Astral travel" or not. Cause I don' tunderstand some of this in more depth. It felt very real though. 

My neighbors decorated the front of their house, which they have never done before like this year...so that has me going out to find something compatible with their yard...as it sits on the corner of the street. p icked up an three piece deer and sleigh set for half price....to go with green lights on the lawn....and for my three small trees out front, red lights in one tree, yellow in the small peach tree, and blue in the other one. Plus I got an deer for the entryway also.

I will be working on this tomarrow, but I need to get the Christmas tree finsihed also. 

I also went to Harry and David's and picked me up an gift box of goodies with fresh pears  also. Just looks so delicious..but decorated cookies, and candies comes with the pears. You should see thier booklet they sent out, just chock full of every page looking good..they are based out of southern Oregon...Medford area. Free shipping also, but why not just go to the store they have locally here...so...I did. I  know I should invite you all over to taste and sample...feeling guilty now. But my box is going with me on our overnight stay somewhere.....and this weekend into Monday the snow level drops to 1,000 feet....that's the next town up from me here...Sandy, Oregon. They already have warned people of heavy snow on the higher elevations. My arm is now complaining with arthuritic type pains in my elbow...where are you "Aspercrream"? My kids should get some snow also, bu tnot much I don' t think. He said it would probably be on the melt by monday down lower elevations. It will though most likely put colder air in the area. Cleaner air also. 

Everyone is complaining of all the weirdness going on these days in about everything also. Many of the sensitives and psychics are alll but coming un-glued trying to hold thier world together...and keep assuring each other that God is still running things and protective of the goodness in life.  One fella reported he could sense three time zones in one today..of past/the now/and future coming up. WE had Xfinity Cable out on our cable box last night, meant someone was cyber attacking us. Might of been the excuse for this fight to the survival episode. I felt that I was really awake, when I see this blonde chick at the end of my bed in darkness, hitting me with an tazer like gun, which I sat up real fast and grabbed it from her and tazed her...we went an couple of rounds before she left and I seemed to blanked out.  Maybe she was sent as an clocked person to my room, I don't know...and I don' tknow if I actually killed her last night either...no bodies did I find...but I slept like forever almost to noon today. Just totally weird, and no I don' t generally have these kinds of exciting dreams either. Maybe I need some kind of  an vitamin?

I think I go for now and rest some, as I need to get the tree finsished and other chores done tomarrow. So have an good evening/day..what ever where your at an talk later on....I think I finally found an suitable humerous something to type out for your holidays also.