Arundel

in the county of West Sussex

Sandbanks, Dorset

Sandbanks

a Seaside Town in the county of Dorset

Norwich Cathedral Font.

Norwich

a Historic City in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "56"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:00 on 24th July 2014
Not been out to-day been waiting for a package it arrived at 5-45pm--a day wastedSmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 21:28 on 24th July 2014
Who was delivering it?? Most delivery people give you an estimated slot, at worst 8-12 or 12-6. When I had my laptop and PC delivered both times I was given an hour slot and they arrived within the first 10 minutes each time.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 21:32 on 24th July 2014
It was a box from Virgin -just bought a new tele"not for me"and this box was needed they gave us anytime between 8am-8pm
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 22:26 on 24th July 2014
That's bad, a 12 hour delivery slot, what a joke Frown
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 22:28 on 24th July 2014
The best part about it was--i had my jowls round a nice pork chopWink
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 05:50 on 25th July 2014

Jowls? Never heard that one before either James!

So lets try this....Shirley....Please contact Chris and Sarah on the following email address: UK2@picturesofengland.com because they would like to speak with you.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:13 on 25th July 2014
Good Mornig to all--another "blazer" get the sun cream outSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:48 on 25th July 2014
Afternoon everyone, enjoy your weekend John, sounds good. We are back home after a lovely but hot break in Wales. Not a bad journey we seem to have missed the worst of the holiday traffic. Supermarket time now, the fridge is bare.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:37 on 25th July 2014

no mail address...I assume there's an " button" somewhere to contact them at? Other then that, I'm just starting my day. I could never find out more about Rowland Dee in history, I have no idea how they came up to the idea that "DU" for the word "Dee" meant "black" in Welsh either. laws maiden name is Dee..she's an Missouri raised person..around Springfield. The name is interesting in that it has connections to the Howard's/Lawson/Larkin and "alchemy"...I'm tryin gto understand where they feel his knowledge was secret knowledge from the Kallaba (sp?)and the Rosecruians. It's apparent indeed that "Mary Magdelene's" parents were earlier an sect possibly of the "Rosey Cross"  cult. I don't see where that includes the Kallaba though, as it does coming out of Eqypt in history. I just found out night ago that the name of "Cairo"is translated to be the word "Mars". A fella just came out with an new book in his series on the pictures coming from Mars via NASA probes. 

Thye are discussing that if the marijuana bill passes here in the state of Oregon, they will ban all smoking in parks in Oregon...in hopes ofoff setting any problems by irresponsible people under the influence. They have already banned all smoking in public places.

Also still have "Judy help" to consider, having lost her house and everything in Brewster, Wash. from the wildfires. It sounds like they have though an good relief help system going from the aftermath though so far. She couldn' t of caught me at an worst time though for money help. But they are asking for gift cards up there, to buy essentials with. Maybe she can come back in and answer some of the questions people have asked her. Send her an token something via an gift card for Walmart. I go fo rnow and see how I can get ahold of Chris and Sarah...with no e-mail addy. Maybe my hubby will let me use his? He was having problems also though last time I talked to him, my son was here trying to help. 

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 17:44 on 25th July 2014

have a great weekend John

pleased you had a good  break Ruth

its been very hot here . far to hot for walking.  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >