Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Berkhamsted Castle

Berkhamsted

in the county of Hertfordshire

The Royal Arcade (c.1879), Mayfair

Mayfair

in the county of Greater London

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Trying to reach Peggy

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 01:41 on 2nd March 2013
Please email me. I have a concern that involves you. Thanks <3 xx Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:28 on 2nd March 2013

Peggy is I believe the target of a phishing email or a scammer so members if you recieve any such mail that starts 'Peg Marg' just delete it immediately.

We all know how to get hold of Peggy via our POE Profile and I will now make contact with Peggy a priority. I might add this is nothing to do with POE just some idiot searching the net for a way into their PC/Bank account!

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 11:00 on 2nd March 2013
Thanks Cathy and Ron, a good few more people have had these e mails as well, pity these people have nothing worthwhile to do in theeir lives, I will get it sorted ASAP
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 11:39 on 2nd March 2013

i have had an e mail from CathyML saying she is getting e mails from me with a url in the middle of the night, I have just checked my bank account which seems to be ok thank goodness.   so much for paying for security !!

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 13:42 on 2nd March 2013

Hi Peggy. Sorry to have to go through POE to get to you. I did not want to use the same email to try to reach you as it would just add more information to their hacking scheme. Was thinking of your best interest as always.

I am sure it has nothing to do with your bank account. They are just trying to push their advertising to phish people into their work at home scheme. You just need to change the password. I would do the same on your FB page too, just to be safe. Make it something hard with capitols and numbers. Hope this helps. Smile

Edited by: Cathy E. at:2nd March 2013 13:42
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 00:41 on 3rd March 2013
See...no e-mail available, then these kinds of things can't happen I suppose...though I wonder what happened to decent people instead of scam artists these days.
 Please login to post to this thread...