Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Totton

Totton

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

More Random Question ;-)))

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:26 on 9th April 2009

1)If you had one day left in this world, how would you spend it?

2)What is your favorite disney movie?

3)What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you?

4)Who named you?

5)Were you named after someone?

6)When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad?

7)Given a chance, would you bungee jump?

8)What do you love for breakfast?

9)What is the first thing you notice about people?

10)What is the least favorite thing about yourself?

11)Do you miss someone a lot right now?

12)Who is it?

13)Which is your most recent favorite song?

14)Do you have brothers and sisters?

15)Who would you really like to just punch in the face?

16)What is your worst fear?

17)Has anyone ever seen you picking your nose?

18)Have you ever skinny dipped?

19)3 things you cannot live without?

20)Are you a giver or a taker?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:41 on 9th April 2009
On 9th April 2009 04:26, DEBBIE ADAMS wrote:

1)If you had one week left in this world, how would you spend it? With my family and travel, travel as much as we could in one week!!

2)What is your favorite disney movie? Still love Cindarella

3)What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you? someone that I work with and who i thought was a friend stole some medication out of my purse!

4)who named you? My Daddy;-)

5)Were you named after someone? My parents first child died at birth and he loved the name so much he changed it a little because it would be bad luck and gave it to me

6)When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad? Well very sad when my brother passed away in 2000

7)Given a chance, would you bungee jump? Sure as long as it is with professionals
8)What do you love for breakfast? well anything I dont have to cook.
9)What is the first thing you notice about people?
there smile if its fake or not mostly
10)What is the least favorite thing about yourself? shape of my face

11)Do you miss someone a lot right now?
Yes
12)Who is it?
my brother who passed away;-(
13)Which is your most recent favorite song? sober by PINK

14)Do you have brothers and sisters? yes 1 younger sister and i still have 1 older brother

15)Who would you really like to just punch in the face? this girl at work, no it all and better than everyone else and gets her way!!!!!!

16)What is your worst fear? getting Alzheimer!! or Cancer

17)Has anyone ever seen you picking your nose?O yeah,lol ever since surgery i have this one place that drives me nuts so yes i do pick,,lol

18)Have you ever skinny dipped?sure and would do it again

19)3 things you cannot live without?Hubby, family & Cell phone

20)Are you a giver or a taker? GIVER!!!

Gives Up! '
Gives Up! '
quotePosted at 09:50 on 9th April 2009
1)If you had one day left in this world, how would you spend it? With my two children,

2)What is your favorite disney movie? Aristocats 

3)What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you? I'd rather not go down that path.

4)Who named you? I did!! True!!

5)Were you named after someone? Nope!

6)When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad? Back in October when someone close passed over.

7)Given a chance, would you bungee jump? Deffo NO!!!! LOL

8)What do you love for breakfast? Fresh fruit and yogurt, with 2 rounds of Dutch toast and apricot jam.

9)What is the first thing you notice about people? I always notice if they are friendly or not and I take it from there!

10)What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Legs! I should have been a rugby player! 

11)Do you miss someone a lot right now? Yes

12)Who is it? Someone I loved very dearly.

13)Which is your most recent favorite song? Gawsh, there's too many to mention

14)Do you have brothers and sisters? Yes, 2 of each. Somewhere!

15)Who would you really like to just punch in the face? Nobody, I loathe violence.

16)What is your worst fear? I hate fire and hate being on ledges even if it isn't very high!

17)Has anyone ever seen you picking your nose? I hope snot! Wink

18)Have you ever skinny dipped? Nope

19)3 things you cannot live without? My 2 children and my make up! 

20)Are you a giver or a taker? Giver, and many have taken, taken, taken....Frown
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 11:54 on 9th April 2009

quotePosted at 04:26 on 9th April 2009

1)If you had one day left in this world, how would you spend it? My kids, family and best friend..one big party

2)What is your favorite disney movie? Bambi

3)What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you? Lie to me

4)Who named you? My mom

5)Were you named after someone? Not that I know of

6)When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad? A couple of weeks ago, stress

7)Given a chance, would you bungee jump? Yes

8)What do you love for breakfast? Egg and cheese burito

9)What is the first thing you notice about people? Eyes

10)What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My insecurity and weak chin

11)Do you miss someone a lot right now? yes

12)Who is it? my best friend

13)Which is your most recent favorite song? Daydreamer by Adele

14)Do you have brothers and sisters? One brother (deceased) older sister and younger half sister

15)Who would you really like to just punch in the face? No one really..but if anyone tries to hurt my kids is gonna get it.

16)What is your worst fear? Death and being alone.

17)Has anyone ever seen you picking your nose? Just my kids.

18)Have you ever skinny dipped? yes

19)3 things you cannot live without? my kids

20)Are you a giver or a taker? More of a giver but I take sometimes...when I need to.

Bob T
Bob T
quotePosted at 12:23 on 9th April 2009

1)If you had one day left in this world, how would you spend it? Sailing

2)What is your favorite disney movie? Captain Ron

3)What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you? Betrayed my trust

4)Who named you? Mother & Father

5)Were you named after someone? Godfather

6)When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad? November 10th, 2008...boat hauled out of the water, end of sailing season

7)Given a chance, would you bungee jump? Are you on drugs?

8)What do you love for breakfast? English & coffee

9)What is the first thing you notice about people? Teeth

10)What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Perfectionist

11)Do you miss someone a lot right now? Yes

12)Who is it? My parents

13)Which is your most recent favorite song? Split between Don't Think Twice (It's Alright) live version by Eric Clapton at Dylan's 50th party, and Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson

14)Do you have brothers and sisters? Two brothers (one older & one younger) one sister (younger)

15)Who would you really like to just punch in the face? See #3

16)What is your worst fear? Fear is for cowards

17)Has anyone ever seen you picking your nose? Gross

18)Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes

19)3 things you cannot live without? Sailing

20)Are you a giver or a taker? Giver

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 17:04 on 9th April 2009

You are the queen of random questions Debbie! These are great!  

1)If you had one day left in this world, how would you spend it?  With as many of the people I love as possible.

2)What is your favorite disney movie? Pirates of the Caribbean

3)What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you? Sealed 

4)Who named you? Me (it's a mystery!)

5)Were you named after someone? No

6)When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad? I don't want to talk about it! Cry

7)Given a chance, would you bungee jump? The only thing I understand about bungee jumping is the screaming.

8)What do you love for breakfast? Blueberry Pancakes smothered in blueberry compote....yum!

9)What is the first thing you notice about people? Their feet...I try to avoid looking strangers in the eye!

10)What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I don't like people in general...I like individuals. It makes me crazy.

11)Do you miss someone a lot right now? Yup. Cry

12)Who is it? Sealed

13)Which is your most recent favorite song? Better as a Memory by Kenny Chesney

14)Do you have brothers and sisters? Guy, Heath, Ronda, Josie (not their real names) LOL!!!

15)Who would you really like to just punch in the face? Nadya Suleman, the octuplet motherYell

16)What is your worst fear? Growing old alone

17)Has anyone ever seen you picking your nose? Oh! Surprised The thought of it gives me the vapors! Help me Rhett! 

18)Have you ever skinny dipped? Nope

19)3 things you cannot live without? Books, books, and did I say, books?

20)Are you a giver or a taker? both

Edited by: Diana Sinclair at:9th April 2009 17:15
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 18:37 on 9th April 2009

1. I'd spend my last day with my naimals and family and loving nature while I could.

2. I haven't an favorite disney movie at thsi tiem, they are all good for the most part.

3. Lied to me in an big way is the worse thing ever happened to me. Some people can't ell the ruth from an lue these days.

4./5. Yes, I was named after my dad's old boss's wife when he was young. His wife was named "Shirley"...he was an State Highway Supervisor...and the one that talked my folks to coming ot Oregon.

6. when for two moths I patiently waited to go out to breakfast with my hubby to find out he'd be gone that day going through Scout inventory for the year..I took myself out ot breakfast..

7. Nope, no bumgee jumping for me...I'd rather do the praying for an safe landing waching others.

8. got to be eggs, toast, hash browns and link susages with fresh fruit/coffee in the sunshine, outdoors....warm early summer mornings.

9.  their "souls" remeber, I'm an bit "psychic"..they dont' know it though. I about 90 per cent of the time over-look what I really know about people out loud.I usually answer though "eyes" when asked questions like this.

10.Probably my need to communicate, and I do it often...to some people it drives them the opposite.

11. I miss an lot of people right now, I'm standing at nearly most my family and friends on the other side. When I was younger my friends were always older then I was also. I see none of those people these days, if they are still alive. Mostly due to life changes recently.

12. To many to list as far as people go, some would be my animals in the past also.

13. Don't really have one right now. (favorite song)

14. I have one brother an one sister..hardly see either one of them, my brother has an live-in girlfiend, unless they married by now, and the gas prices put my sister our of reach.

15.I think these guys that don't face reailty as to prices vs wages these days.

16. I wiould guess being in an disaster of some type perhaps where everything is taken out. It's strange because the very types I generally are in an on going silent sort of pyschic battle with most the time also.

17. nose picking..not that I knwo of..I don't pick my nose for the most part unless it's bothering me. I do have problems though some day so fbreathing.

18. Oh yes..skinny dipping, we use to have an pool of our own. I've known the water under the stars on an hot summer night to feel more like bath water then swimming pool water.

19. To many to list(things I could not live without) ..but one ot the biggest would be "time" itself.

20..Both, it's the way of "life" for most people,.. though no happiness is really there unless the giver finds an person that wants what he has to give and gets something he wants in exchange...and its no hardship on either... to do so.

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 18:44 on 9th April 2009

1)If you had one day left in this world, how would you spend it? On the beach with Terry and the boys

2)What is your favorite disney movie? All the them - say Lady & the Tramp

3)What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you? Rather not say

4)Who named you? My big sister

5)Were you named after someone? Princess Stephanie of Monaco

6)When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad? I have been really sad this week. Don't understand why people can start being nasty for no reason. I have always helped my neighbours up the road - listened to troubles and was a shoulder to cry on for the mother, helped the daughter with her homework and gave her references, let the son stay here so many times when he was locked out and went to find him when he went missing. Now they are making us feel uncomfortable in our own house.

7)Given a chance, would you bungee jump? No!

8)What do you love for breakfast? Yogurt and banana

9)What is the first thing you notice about people? Eyes

10)What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My fat belly!

11)Do you miss someone a lot right now? Not really - I always miss my Dad but he has been gone 20 years this year.

12)Who is it? My Dad.

13)Which is your most recent favorite song? I love the Hawaiian version of Somewhere over the rainbow by Israel somebody!

14)Do you have brothers and sisters? 1 sister

15)Who would you really like to just punch in the face? My neighbours son!

16)What is your worst fear? Losing my children

17)Has anyone ever seen you picking your nose? No

18)Have you ever skinny dipped? No

19)3 things you cannot live without? My family, my friends and my camera

20)Are you a giver or a taker? In life we all have to be both - but mainly a giver

Gives Up! '
Gives Up! '
quotePosted at 22:49 on 9th April 2009
On 9th April 2009 18:44, Stephanie Jackson wrote:

6)When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad? I have been really sad this week. Don't understand why people can start being nasty for no reason. I have always helped my neighbours up the road - listened to troubles and was a shoulder to cry on for the mother, helped the daughter with her homework and gave her references, let the son stay here so many times when he was locked out and went to find him when he went missing. Now they are making us feel uncomfortable in our own house.

I live by poeople like that Steph, had 6 years of hell! (It's stopped now) Don't let them get to you, you're better than them. I hate bullying of any kind. Keep chin up, keep smiling, don't let them see they affect you. Good luck hon. Kiss
Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 02:56 on 10th April 2009
On 9th April 2009 18:44, Stephanie Jackson wrote:

I hate to hear this Stephanie ! some ppl can just be jerks,, Do you need me to fly on over to the UK now and help you with these ppl???? I will be glad to?????lol Dont let them get to you thats what ppl like that live for to make other miserable.