Bodmin

in the county of Cornwall

Black Rock Sands

Porthmadog

in the county of Gwynedd

Camber Sands

Camber

a Seaside Town in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Gordon Ramsey !!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 04:10 on 1st April 2009
I love to watch Gordan on Hell's Kitchen and on BBC.  I found out that one of his restaurant's is in London. My husband thinks he is a little rude and crude, but i have heard good things about him and think most of it is for T.V. so i want to go to his restaurant when we visit London, What do you guys think about him and if you have been to his restaurant let me know if its worth it..(I dont expect to get to see him but it would be nice,lol)  Thanks!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 07:02 on 1st April 2009
I like watching him too Debbie and although he is rude and crude he is a great family man and has done a good job with his lovely children. Also some of the people he has to deal with deserve a good telling off!! I know the restaurants of the celebrity chefs are really expensive and being very careful with my money and also allergic to alot of food ingredients I tend to eat at home and just get ideas from them! My favourite food show is Masterchef!
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 11:39 on 1st April 2009
Oh I don't like that show Debbie!! If I want to see people getting yelled at I'll stay at work!!  I think it's all for ratings which is a shame because I think he's a great chef. I'd like to see him on Iron Chef America!!
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 15:19 on 1st April 2009

Do you think it was a take off on Gareth Blackstock from Chef fame?

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 15:25 on 1st April 2009

I won't watch it, and I hate it when the commercials come on for it. Nobody should speak to an employee the way he speaks to his. And there is no excuse to use so crude language.

Just my humble opinion.

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 15:26 on 1st April 2009
I totally agree Sue...it's too stressful to watch him!
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 15:32 on 1st April 2009
Same here.  I hate watching his or any show where every other word is BLEEP!  I'm sure he's an excellent chef and wonderful family man off camera, but as Stephanie said a meal at his restaurant would cost a fortune.  His face shows the result of years of stress and yelling at people.  IMHO.
Jason T
Jason T
quotePosted at 15:36 on 1st April 2009
He's a good chef, but i just think he acts up to the camera!! people who yell are usually a bit insecure and find it difficult to manage situations too!! usually a sign of lack of control!
Richard Sellers
Richard Sellers
quotePosted at 17:29 on 1st April 2009

I think that all the rude and crude is mostly for show,,,,why would anyone watch a mild mannerd chef shake his finger and go "no no no "

if you have noticed,he does put those in their place,only  when they think no one can touch them,and that they are above everyone else,( i hate that kind of attitude,you see that in every american restraunt  that Beg him to come and help them because they are loosing everything!) He is mostly show,,,most people want drama ,yelling,throwing things,etc.i dont,yet i am in the minority on that.

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 17:41 on 1st April 2009
Can't stand him; never watch it.