Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Shanklin Cottages

Shanklin

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

The Worse Date You've Ever Been On

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 17:31 on 22nd January 2009
LOL at Bob!!! Laughing
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Craig Breakey
Craig Breakey
quotePosted at 17:32 on 22nd January 2009
My last date I went on, I took her shopping for a new phone, but she left, never be able understand Women. lolLaughing
Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 17:33 on 22nd January 2009
Hope it taught you a lesson Craig!! Tongue out
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 17:35 on 22nd January 2009
Craig, that cracked me up!! Laughing
Craig Breakey
Craig Breakey
quotePosted at 17:35 on 22nd January 2009

lol

Gives Up! '
Gives Up! '
quotePosted at 20:52 on 22nd January 2009

My worst date was 2 years ago. The guy sat and talked all night about his soon to be ex wife! Then he moaned about the cost of my drink! Half a larger! I bought him one back to even it up! Then he told me he spent a lot of time up at the 'marital' house, like every weekend!

He reminded me of  Robert De Niro to look at!

I drank up and made a hasty retreat! 

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 21:38 on 22nd January 2009
On 22nd January 2009 17:32, craig breakey wrote:
My last date I went on, I took her shopping for a new phone, but she left, never be able understand Women. lolLaughing

LOL! Was that at Walmart, Craig, you big spender you? WinkLaughing
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 21:41 on 22nd January 2009

Another one when I was much younger:

The guy was 7 years older than me and took me to McDonald's.  I declined a burger, and afterwards he took me for a "drive". I ended up slapping him silly and walking home.

Well? What did he want for a burger?Wink Laughing

Stephanie Jackson
Stephanie Jackson
quotePosted at 09:04 on 23rd January 2009

I am still up to my eyes in work but I couldn't resist a quick peek to see what you were all doing! I had to put something here Diana!!!

Once I went out with my friend at Christmas and got talking to a sailor who was on leave, I had got a boyfriend but I was fed up with being messed about when he kept making excuses for not coming out (he's the boyfriend who turned out to be married with 4 kids!). My friend and me had a laugh and a dance with the sailor and his mates. On New Years Eve my boyfriend and I went out and I spotted one of the sailor's mates across the room. Like a fool I said "He was chatting up Sarah the other night". My boyfriend went to the restroom and suddenly from nowhere there was the sailor and he came over to me! I told him to go quickly but it was too late - my boyfriend saw him, put two and two together and there was one almighty row!!! Served me right really!!! However when I later found out my ex's circumstances ie. the secret wife and children - I couldn't believe that he had the cheek to have a go at me!!!

Another time I when I was single Sarah and I met two guys in Solihull and really liked them so we arranged to meet them again the following week. When we walked in the pub a week later Sarah's date was there but mine had changed - it was a different guy!!! Sarah's date said that my date couldn't make it so he had brought his other mate for me!!! I didn't hang around long after that!

Another time Sarah & I met some guys at a club and we were going to the midnight movie after so they came with us. They weren't local so didn't know where they were really! They were stepping out of line during the film and we were not impressed so when we went to the restroom in the interval we decided to leave them there and we went home!!

I'm sure I will think of many more when I get time!!!

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 14:23 on 23rd January 2009
On 23rd January 2009 09:04, Stephanie Jackson wrote:

IHowever when I later found out my ex's circumstances ie. the secret wife and children - I couldn't believe that he had the cheek to have a go at me!!!

Cheek indeed! What a creep! He can have a wife and kids on the side but you get called on the carpet for talking to another man.