Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Lancing College

Lancing

in the county of West Sussex

Rufford Old Hall, Lancashire

Rufford

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Forums

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 03:59 on 31st December 2008
On 9th December 2008 19:51, Andy Edwards wrote:
As I'm a bloke, I can't 'multi-task'. Also, when you're me, Denzil and Mrs. Tregallion it's hard to find time for any other forums, so in essence.....one.

Andy, I would love to see you in Mrs. T's attire! Laughing
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 16:20 on 31st December 2008
On 31st December 2008 02:37, Mary Jo March wrote:

You asked if other members belonged to other forums.  I had quite an experience recently.  Although I am an American, and had tried to find a good English forum, I could not find one.  So I joined Skadi, which is a germanic forum, but people from all countries submit opinions.  They were all very intelligent, and some had a great sense of humor.  But, I soon saw what it was really about, the superiority of the German people, and the Vikings.  Many of their articles sounded like they were Nazis.  I was appalled.  One writer said we lost twice but perhaps the third time will charm.  Another said he always treated American soldiers who were stationed in Germany as badly as he could.  I had no idea that any of the modern day Germans felt this way.  I would think they would be ashamed of their past, and not be bragging about it.  The one who said, and maybe the third time will charm, had his count wrong, he forgot to include the Huns who ravaged Europe in their time.  I think a lot of those agressive genes still exist in some of them.  I am looking forward to this forum, with pleasant people.

Sadly evil exists everywhere, in every county.

Well good riddance to that web site, I'm glad you found us.

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 16:28 on 31st December 2008
Me too! That's the trouble with the internet, you have to pick and choose. Still, you're here now Mary Jo! Welcome.
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 16:29 on 31st December 2008
Cathy, I look awful as Mrs T. I wouldn't mind being where she is now though, I hear the Bahamas is very nice this time of year!
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 16:42 on 31st December 2008
I'm sure! Not too hot or cold! Maybe a cruise is in order?? Smile
 Please login to post to this thread...