Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Teach 4 year olds about sex, whatever next?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

L
L
quotePosted at 19:44 on 5th July 2008
Just wondering here if you... Diana and Andy have lost your 'A' on your keyboard, Nita's name is ANITA LOL
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 21:07 on 5th July 2008

Lyn, Anita signed her name at the bottom of her post as Nita, so I guess we can call her both. Actually, I think I'll call her Sue  .

Diana, your post reminds me of an article in last years Oxford Mail, where a man who had molested a child was not sentenced to any time in jail, but to buy the young victim a bike. A BIKE! Disgusting!

As someone who has been molested, I can tell you there is one punishment these men should suffer, but of course it would be classed as cruel and unusual punishment. Yeah right! But deserved.

Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 04:36 on 6th July 2008

I couldn't agree with you more Sue.

Children who have been molested NEVER "get over it".  These sick people who harm children in this most intimate of ways rob children of their innocence as well as their right to determine when, where, and with whom they will share their sexuality.  There is no punishment to harsh for a pedophile in my opinion.

Please login to post to this thread...