Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Sunset over Oulton Broad on the Norfolk Broads

Oulton

in the county of Norfolk

Clun Castle in South Shropshire

Clun

in the county of Shropshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Living Britain

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 23:26 on 11th December 2011

I love watching British nature documentaries. Right now I am watching 'Living Britain'. A BBC2 documentary.  At first I found the narration a little boring, but now I find it very soothing. The music is beautiful, and at times, the narrator is quiet, and we can just watch the scene before us. 

I have a selection of British documentaries, but wondered which ones you liek and could suggest.

Here is the link to Amazon UK for 'Living Britain'

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Living-Britain-DVD/dp/B00295XJI4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323645517&sr=8-1 

OK, even though I put int he title, it does not appear and just comes up as the link. How do I make the title appear? 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:33 on 12th December 2011
Not sure what you are saying here Sue because it went to the link for me! Let me know if thats not what you mean't to happen.
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 14:11 on 12th December 2011

You know you can put in the link, and then have it come up as Living Britain instead of http://  etc.

I fear I'm as clear as mud. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:06 on 12th December 2011

Without the http:// bit Sue it wouldn't have found it, so the question is does the link as you have it above, take us to what you intended us to see? If not, let me know and I will see what else I can do for you.

jc
jc
quotePosted at 22:00 on 12th December 2011

Good Day! The sounds of Britain sure looks good! The peace and the sainthood of relaxing without the harassment of some individuals would certainly be nice! Enjoy the day!

Juju

Edward Lever
Edward Lever
quotePosted at 00:46 on 22nd April 2012

to Sue, do you just want words to appear instead of the link ? The link works fine as it is, but if you want to show just the words 'Living Britain' you would have to write some HTML code for a hyperlink. e.g. using the <href attribute.

I won't go into it further now, except to say some knowledge of HTML is required. Google 'hyperlink' to see what I mean. 

Please login to post to this thread...