Church of St. Mary and All Saints, Fotheringay, Northamptonshire
The present church was built between the late 14th century and the mid 15th by Edward, 2nd Duke of York who was killed at Agincourt in 1415. An earlier Norman church once stood on the site. The baptism font is 15th century, as is the pulpit which was reputedly given to the church by Edward IV. On the exterior of the church are a number of gargoyles, one of which portrays William Horwood, a master freemason who built the church for the sum of £300, and another of his dog, Blaster.