Holy Trinity Church, Skipton. Holy Trinity dominates the top of High Street, Skipton. The present Church dates from 1300 with later additions. The building was damaged during the Civil War and was restored in the 1650s with the help of Lady Anne Clifford of Skipton Castle whose father's tomb is in the Church.
The church lies within the Diocese of Bradford.