Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

St Mawes is an attractive seaside town on the Roseland peninsular, near Falmouth, Cornwall.

St Mawes

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Merry Christmas All!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 12:28 on 24th December 2019

To all our members and visitors,

Thank you for all the support you have given the Pictures of England website during 2019. We can't thank you enough for your incredible help and support of the site through its most difficult year. It is down to you that the site is still here and that we have light at the end of the tunnel with regards to its future.

A special thanks to everyone that supported the site, all our donators and supporters, and Dmitry who put a lot of time and effort in to helping us move the site and getting it set up on the new server. Thank you everyone, and we wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year.

Best wishes,

Chris & Sarah 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Mobscooter
Mobscooter
quotePosted at 19:05 on 24th December 2019

Merry Fizz-Fizz to everyone of PoE. Smile

I second everything said by Chris & Sarah - where would PoE be without them?
We would have nowhere to show off, we'd have no one to spur us on, we'd be all sat around moping with redundant photo gear going rusty and not used.

I raise my glass to all here, there and everywhere and wish you all a Merry Christmas - and also a tremendously productive, rewarding and happy 2020.

Cheers,

Martyn
Mobscooter

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...