Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

quote | editPosted at 04:35 on 9th April 2016

hi  there...just got back form Salem, looked at another truck, but said it was already sold, took our name in case the deal fell through....other then that stopped by the Denny's near the Woodburn Shopping Mall and had dinner tonight...an prime rib cobb salad...closet thing I could get on the menu that might stay closer within my diet.. I got my papers today from the Lab test....kind of says things differntly....It says my A1C test is in the no-diabetic range...though they say it's value point was high...it said I still need to be monitored just the same. It then says that the LDL score is not valid when the trygicerides are greater then 400...mine were 580...my overall says it's near optimal for an adult...in fact under 4 points.. Of course all the scores are still there as in thelast posting....high...too high...I walked around the golf course today but my heart wasn't realkly into it with these scores...so I kind of took my own sweet time and sloshed through the ordal. Hubby came home an hour eariler. It was 85 yesterday and 80 today and we broke all time records on heat temp for the time of the month on the 85 day...they said most usually itdoesn't' get there until late May. So it destroyed my tulips, tomarrow I can go an cut them down, some it sun burnt badly also. Dried everything out reguardless of my watering it...cause they are all tender young spring plants blooming...they chemtrailed heavily today also to knock out the inceasant hot wind. .WE eon't even get into the really werid blood glucose reading today....just plainly "fictional" for the most part. Anyway...I'm trired tonight and have more trucks to look at tomarrow and still havent' found one I really like for the price. One tonight didn't have an bed liner...and again, we'd have to put on an side bar fro me to even get up into it. Nice truck...but pricey also in reguard to our budget. It still had spots on it where the pain needed touched up. Ihave no idea what this is all about with the poor paint in today's cars...but it and dents are really bad from what we have seen so far...reguardless of the price....reguardless of the age many times also. Have an god weekend, kids callled and said they were on thier way to the beach with their ATV group...hubby's out feeding theri dogs and turning on lights in thier house. Will be back tomarrow also early to do the same thing all over again. Have an good evening.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:16 on 9th April 2016

So long as it's mechanically sound Shirley I would say don't worry too much about the odd dent or paint issue, because after all is said and done, it's a work horse!

You should see my pick-up truck! lol

Hi to all POEsters...

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:52 on 10th April 2016

WE just finished signing the paperwork on it....2007 Dodge Ram with an hemi, and Gem top canopy...Crew Cab...it is anything but sexy looking...got just slightly over 100,000 miles...we took out an 24 month longer warranty on it also, fo rall the heavier mechanical issues....and made an 50 per cent down payment in cash...it is still costly. Payments for the next 5 years though are reasonable and it would be nice to get it paid off in advance....it has an wheel chair lift in it that has to come out also. I wished we had an tailgate for it...he told us to hunt the junk yards and we could probably get an more reasonable one there. The Gen Top canopy comes down in the back to where you don't need one unless you take that off. It's got an nice sized motor...V8...it's an crew cab as I said...plenty of room....and kind of basic like my hubby wanted...nothing "sporty"...the canopy has side windows that open up also and swing out but also can be locked down...slide sideways..it's got enough room to possible put an electric cord through the window to an small air-conditioner if we needed it ovrer night. The canopy has an higher top then the lower canopies...but if I put an bed in back...it should be more comfortable also. I wish I could give him my car later on and get me another one, so he could keep the mileage down on this vehicle. WE have all the service papers on it since it was bought brand new. Its white colored....so is the canopy top. It should be no problem to take it overnight camping anywhere we'd like to go to. There are things I think we can do though to make it look an little jazzier. Might work on those for an bit when we can.Teh next best truck as an nice oneand only had 45 miles on it...but you know what...it was only two wheel drive and this is four....and hubby thought if we ever pulled an trailer...you'd need an bigger engine and four wheel drive possibly.  Its' pretty much what he said he wanted and now the issue is over with in an ways...it has one feature I really like...an full length step up side rail to get into it...and when the doors are locked....it automatically recesses up and under the truck and is next to invisable. Several times just looking at trucks, without an side rail I couldn't hardly get into the truck for them being so high off the ground. I know...I'm an "short" thing. It can handle all the things we needed in an truck for it's price.It was more expensive then what we were looking for, so let's hope it's an good rig...and it will pull our boat with no problem. If we pull the boat, we can sleep in the back of it...if we get an trailer later on, we can pull it and have extra room in the canopy..or haul other people...like the grandkids...we should have no problem putting our luguage in the crew cab if we do stay in the back of it also. It was pretty versitle in mind is why we bought it...and no paint problems...no scratches, no dents, etc. for it's age. So it's been an long day and he took the pets out to the kid's house after being here all day long..we will take back the company truck tomarrow. I can rest maybe now and stop having nightmares...and all day long looking over things on the net.  Get back to my diet and my problems.Talk to you later on....have an good evening...we have now put in over 15/16 hours on this today. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:07 on 10th April 2016

Well done on the purchase Shirley, hope it serves you well.

Hi to all POEsters..

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 10:17 on 10th April 2016
Good Morning to all ---have a nice day.Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 19:18 on 10th April 2016

Good morning James.....Ron..it should   as it's  an handicapped set up right now, which we will be taking down to go across country this summer after Summer camp with the Scouts.... I think I forgot to tell you it's also 4 wheel drive.

It was the only truck seems to have all the necessary equiptment for everything, including the "Pope" with the wheel chair lift in the back...though it's coming out here soon...four bolts and in goes an bed instead...then I can go to an KAO Camptgorund I wanted to try out years ago...and visiting in general across country. Hubby can bring along his golf clubs if he wants also...besides the boat alter on. So we have an whole lot of options on this rig...I think I will name it..."The Bug-out bag"...you know surviors calll it when they take off over the country with their back-packs.  I was reading in an blog yesterday the advice on getting this moped-type electric bike...the fella says that if any one has to bug out...they would never have much of an chance inside and city of 100,000 people...that the most distance anyone can cover with supplies will probably about 150 miles at most...but even then they would need these electric bike laoded down with food and gasoline and the barest of esstential...he says you can get there hauling your own 3 gallons of gasoline on thiese bikes...plus more..and of course hes' nto talking going highway mielage,he's talking taking the back country routes or as he says, along the sides of railorad lines....and mountain hiking paths.  Thsi summer.... If we want an bit o luxury will still rent an room and let them do the cleaning up after we leave...but if we stay in an campground, it can handle that also. Hubby is out rignt now trying to split up some of the wood rounds we have out back so we can get more back there and get it alll taken care before everything starts in this summer...particualarly in July. He has "Scoout camp" and will need the truck then for haulingthe boys and equiptment. this years is on the east side of Mt. Hood at Camp Badlwin...and it was, don' tknow now, but on of the more rugged camps to go to...all I really rember about it from my son was he took scuba diving lessons there and in the hot summer, an thunderstorm up there produced an freak snow storm of an couple of inches of snow..... which which took them by surprise...I think he did horseback riding then also.When he comes back...we are going to try to go over to Idaho and see if the church we were married in even exists any more...I'd be surprised if it did, cause it ahs the most beatuiful ceiling to floor stained glass windows. then I'd like to go up to the KAO campground in Leavenwrth, Washington...and maybe stop by and see "judy" and how her new house is going, and maybe the relatives...my sister in-law's death none of them talk to us, but they didn't beforehand really either much.But we might stop by there also. I really need to get more weigh toff my body by then also....another 20 pounds would not hurt me at all, and an small air conditioner for the back of the truck also, as most this area is pretty hot weather in the summer time. With the window openings, we can slip an cord outside for that at any campground. The KAO Campground up there is an fairly new fancy thing also. Just depends on how long we want to stay in the area. I think my kids said they were going back up to the theme park outsideof Spokane if possibly this summer also. Since Lake Cor-delene is in the area, would be an nice place to haul the boat to also. But i have several months to work out all the deatils on this vacationing bit this summer.  I'm trying to charge up my I-Pod this morning also. That game I play is on an "Hard level" and sometimes I wonder if they ever let an person move on without an lot of money and help from others.I'll have to talk to Sarah...my daughter in-law and see if she remembers how she went through it. So I go for now...we still have the company pickup to take back to the nursery also. I found out my hubby's offical work titel last night....it's called an Invitory Manager....and shipping co-ordinator controller. Hum...sounds important but as he says he spend the off times of the year as an office worker most the time. I go for now...have an good day. I'm trying to get back on the diet correctly today...it might take until tomarrow though...to get the paperwork done correctly.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 19:24 on 10th April 2016
Sorry abut the mispells in the posting above...one of "those" days I guess.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:09 on 10th April 2016

Wow another interesting read from our Shirley.

Hi to all POEsters, hope your day was good?

quote | editPosted at 00:17 on 12th April 2016

Well, I'm working on it Ron....I have something for you folks to read...the link is http://www.gnower.net/introduction...it's on an web site called "We-The Skyians...which is his new book coming out here soon by David Alan Ritchie. He does an mathamatical design saying that Scotland is really Jerusalem...and the seat of God.  So you all need to read this because it concerns England also. He base this on what's callled an "Rose Line" that issupposedly fictional...used for the Dav Vinci Book by Dan Brown...you can see that in wikipedia.  There is no rose line in reality.  What he comes close to that runs through Scotland is an reference they call the Zero Ley Line, but it didn't ever match up with Glassonbury Tor as does the "Rose Line". I have not as yet sen this book...most likely it's author feels he has doen the math work to an "truth" in his own way. Anything is possible with Alchemey you know.

AS an historian...well, let me explain something to you all...God as an creator is an light "thought" energy source, his manifestation is through his creations in and on earth...that through humans also. Thats why when people die they see this brilliant light they say is Jesus....or an tunnel of light going to God and heaven. This is why the bible says it's impossible to see the face of God for mankind. It takes physical bodily change to do so. But you can still communicate with him through many other ways. Church is but only one of them....bu this ecesnce was here before churches came about. Rituals took place.

Now....you may fo heard of the immortal Gods that came to earth to colonize it...Enki and his borther..Enlil...made so famous in Zecharia Stichen books...they had an half sister named Sud...later changed to ninharsag....and their father was Kasyapa...translated to "He of the Throne"....but he has other translations according to the language used to name him.  One of this man's children was named Suryra...by his consort named "Aditis (Boundless") and he was raised according to Vedic texts with his 12 borthers  in the Hindu/Vedas culture. this man's book mentioned above has all kinds of number and formula's in it concerning Egypt also. But "Sud" came from "The landing place...also callled the Healing place....Mt. Katherine and ancient city callled Shuruppak...now Tell Fara.She was given to be the operator of the "Medical Post" there to help colonize the earth...and she did some of that appparently by taking Homo Spiens and changing their DNA. Other rednitions of her was the serpent in the garden foi Eden also. But on Mt. Arararat, Mt Sinai...and Mt. Katherine....there were straight flight paths over to Egypt. Each one of the cities they first founded had an distinct purpose on earth. So here you have an cross reference of these supposely immortals with "God" on earth. Read Stichen's book
The Wars of Gods and Men"....because in the end days....they will reunite for the final battle...whcih will most likely be "Nucular" by nature. In the bible it ends with Jesus saying.. I am the beggining and the end...surely I come. Suri?...and wouldn't you know my name in full is Shirley Kay (for Katherine) Lawson...an nice addition of "Justice" at the end through marriage to my husband. thisi is scarey for me to read of such stuff...could it be my death that starts it all or am I just an part of the over-all scenario. in the year of 2024 BC...Abraham endured an restless night...as he watched God's judgement on Sodom and Gomorrah...on the plain by what would of been similar to Japan during WWII at Hiroshima...and wouldn't you know...,Nagasaki...perhaps an shoot off of Suds given name earlier?...then callled Ninharsag. Anyway...as I ponder on all this daily...

this weekend when we looked at the truck down in Salem, Oregon...an almost new one...at the last minute I also noticed paint problems with it...as I have with almost all the new cars we have looked at....bu tthe more I thought about it, and running my fingers over the repaired area on the hood...it dawned on me afterwards...those weren't rock chips...those were bullet holes covered up. Do you not suppose they recovered the car from an drug dealeror customer that didn't make good on his dope (drug) buying? Just another way to compensate for the drug dealers...and one can only ownder if they took his truck.... or he got killed in the process there of also. I hope buying our ambulance remedies for us some of this conversion going on with the Hipsanics up here and down there...where ever that is at....cause I don't do drugs...though I think my docotor is going to make me do his these days.We will be taking the wheel chair lift out of the truck we bought...that's in the tail gate...but keeping it as we have health issues that seem to fall into possibly some day needing this equiptment. I'm working on an overnighter kind of camper eventually.

Tonight's dinner is "Shrimp" so I must go for now and make it...both shrimp wrappped in bacon, and coconut shrimp with an tropical krab salad and tropicl fruit...talk to you later on. The kids up here have what was callledan huge plyground complex of ...."Imaginenation station" it was delibertly burned down last Saturday morning.I wonder if (1) the wood in it has rotted and they needed the insurance money to replace it...(2)...drug cartel in the area and someone wanted them removed (3), Hispanics would rather have an "Soccer Field" then an play ground. Have an good day everyone.  go read this article...there was an purpose according to this guy that the Roman's built Hadrians Wall between England and Scotland. As far as I'm concerned it was but one area of the gospelof God being taken around the world in it's teachings.,,,and it's just about to it's end in ways these days...it's meeting itself in in Asia.  Then what?.....is the question.

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 12:31 on 12th April 2016

Good Morning to all--another stonker Shirley keep em comingSmile

hows about putting Ron and me up for a few days??Smile