Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Dawlish promenade and red cliffs June 2009

Dawlish

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good day 6

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 14:59 on 31st May 2009
Good Morning everybody. Have a nice Sunday.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 22:56 on 31st May 2009

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO

ANYBODY HERE?

ANYBODY HERE?

ANYBODY HERE?

ANYBODY HERE?

ANYBODY HERE?

I guess not, all I hear is my echo!!! Wink 

Gives Up! '
Gives Up! '
Posted at 22:57 on 31st May 2009

Well, tis a wee bit late here, but couldn't go to bed without a visit to POE! I trust everyone is fine and dandy! 

I hope your weekend was just spiffing. I've had a brilliant time since last weekend! Non stop! The weather has been glorious and I'm as brown as a nut now (apart from my bottle white legs that is which refuse to brown! Undecided) Back to work tomorrow, it's always difficult after time off, of which I get plenty working in a college! 6 weeks in the summer! Laughing 

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
Posted at 01:07 on 1st June 2009
So glad you had a wonderful week Babs! And I LOVE that avatar!!! Please don't change it. You look so beautiful!!! Smile
Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
Posted at 01:11 on 1st June 2009
On 30th May 2009 02:54, DEBBIE ADAMS wrote:
Hi All!!!   TGIF  Suppose to be a beautiful weekend finally no rain !! so instead of going to the lake for the whole weekend guess what we get to do,,,YARDWARK!!!!!  but gotta be done;-( before it rains again and i live in a forest,;-)  Hope yall have a wonderful weekend xxxxxxx

Don't feel bad Debbie, I joined you over here, I'm half way into it all..and fighting an deadline to get it done before summer is over with and I'm standing there wondering where summer went to. I did the flower beds, took out time for an water fight with the grand kids, taught my grand-daughter how to climb an tree,moved their swing set, moved their jumping ..what-ever they call them,,trampolines, I guess, watered all the plants an cut and chopped likecrazy on an few shrubs that had half died on me. Just about there...Got some more sustuff  to do and then an lot of hauling away. I ran into something I never knew they had out there for sale,,,Premium "rubberized" red bark dust. Looks just like bark dust, wonder how good it is for your plants though, I ended up with some from the "redwoods" just the same....seems like everyone bought the other type. I will go out an lay some of that when the sun starts to go down, thunderstorms and isolated showers tomarrow night and then come mid-week it's going to be 91 degrees supposedly. as they say an few clouds... must be an muggy 91 degrees at that.  for some reason last night was really weird around here,  I started out like I had "naseua" and that went away to so dizzy I could barely walk, I shut the TV set off downstairs... to go down and find it back on again, the stand-by power, not the picture tube itself, so shut it off an second time. I lost all six of my fish overnight also. From what, I have no idea. also the filter wasn't running either. Weird. Ok, time for the sparkling mineral water with an spriz of Pomagrante Juice, see what it tastes like...I'm sweating.  

Jason T
Jason T
Posted at 13:55 on 1st June 2009
Hi everyone!!Smile
Krissy
Krissy
Posted at 13:58 on 1st June 2009

Hey Jason!!! Boy you shot up over the weekend!!! LOL!!! Nice avatar!!!

Jason T
Jason T
Posted at 14:01 on 1st June 2009
hey i can't see it!!!
Krissy
Krissy
Posted at 14:02 on 1st June 2009
No??  refresh the page!!!!  Nice legs by the way!! Laughing
Jason T
Jason T
Posted at 14:04 on 1st June 2009
i can't see it no matter what i do!!!  probably not a bad thing though!!Laughing  i thought it hadn't uploaded!!