Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

What is you favorite ****

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:31 on 21st April 2009
I have not had it either, But I like bitter stuff , is it kinda like a lemonaid?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Mick Covell
Mick Covell
quotePosted at 01:51 on 21st April 2009

Theakstons Old Peculiar ! And you cant beat a Magners sat in the beer garden at your local on a warm summer evening .

Debbie Adams
Debbie Adams
quotePosted at 01:56 on 21st April 2009
On 20th April 2009 19:48, Barbara Shoemaker wrote:
I can't remember all the wonderful names, but I made it a point to try a different "real ale" in each pub.  And they aren't "warm" as some people say.  I would say they are cellar temperature which is fine (unless you like your beer so cold it gives you brain freeze!).  I'll defer to one of the locals to define "real ale" as I don't really feel qualified to do so.

lol I can never remember tha names either barbara I am not a huge beer drinker unlike my husband who thinks you are suppose to try to hit ever pub we come to,,lol but there was one i liked over there i think it was Castles?? I am not sure if thats right but i tried one ummm Bloomers?? not sure thats spelled right but thats what it tasted like,maybe dirty ones,,LOL,lol but not good. I stick to Malibu and pineapple juice YUM!
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 03:43 on 22nd April 2009

Oh dear, I have so many, and my favorite changes all the time.

beer - probably Rolling Rock in the green pony bottles, but I actually prefer draft

wine - I like the cheap, semi-sweet Italians wines like Riunite

mixed - rum & lemonade or vodka & tonic

shot - jelly bean (half blackberry brandy and half anisette)  Tastes just like a black jelly bean

Best drink I ever had - probably the Brandy Alexander I had once at one of the posh resorts in Phoenix.  It was made with French vanilla ice cream and it was to die for.

Here's lookinup your old address...... (that's an old toast)

Please login to post to this thread...