Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:09 on 26th August 2013

Don't know about meditation Neil, but I do know that people are amazed after I prove what I can do with my hands alone, and without touching any part of their body.

What say you members, do you believe it's possible? Honest answers please, do you think it's possible to help or heal without touching?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:40 on 26th August 2013

Alternative Therapy healing should not be substituted for professional medical advice but there are several unexplained instances that need to be questioned.

Below is small article on Aura Combing

The aura around the body plays an important role in our general wellbeing when we are sick or feeling run down the aurora around the body shrinks back to protect the source from the central core.

If a person has a deep wound, bruise, fracture, or any sustained injury the aura is also affected in the area that is damaged, as every injury to me that is radiates a frequency, which also applies to internal injuries cists, tumors and bacterial infections all radiate at different frequencies, and this is what I can detect just by passing my hand over the area concerned.

OK then someone who is positively charged with energy moves their hand over the body of the person with the depleted aura; the depleted aura begins to react to the positively charged energy being applied and can after treatment recover considerably.

It’s advisable to shake off the excess negative energy during the treatment of aura combing just by flicking the fingers downwards.

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:28th August 2013 15:15
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:13 on 27th August 2013
On 26th August 2013 23:15, John Lawrence wrote:
Whilst there is evidence that alternative therapies have a psitive effect on peoples wellbeing, I am a tad bit cynical, and would not people with the "gift" heal themselves ??

Actually John I am told that it is possible to 'heal' oneself. I am not sure how far I would go with that statement, because I have some nasty health issues as you are aware, but my understanding is that those with the 'gift' can actually make a difference.

I really don't blame you for being sceptical or cynical to use your term John because I don't know how I do it, or what is happening when I do it for that matter, other than I feel something, almost a burning sensation being transmitted into the palm of my hand.

Neil has said similarly using his fingers, but the proof is in the pudding I guess. Know that there really is something to it, even if I can't explain it, but thanks for responding.

I think this thread has a long way to go yet and would love to hear what other members really think, are we 'nuts' or what?

Is it happening, can it really make a difference, what do you really think members? C'mon, I for one won't be offended, lets hear what you really think please.

MikeT
MikeT
quotePosted at 09:46 on 27th August 2013

It might, or might not be true, but that could also be said of  the......

......" MONEY ANGEL " Emotions

Edited by: MikeT at:27th August 2013 09:59
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 10:41 on 27th August 2013
My neighbour told me yesterday that a few years ago she had terrible back pain then a lady passed her hand over her back and the pain did not return until a few years later when she had a car accident therefore she is a firm believer,  but I think it is only possible according to the problem and alot of it is mind over matter, just my opinion
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 14:39 on 27th August 2013

Hi forum members

Wait till I report on the lady Airline pilot that I healed she could not walk other than in a stoop position and had not slept proper since the time when a car hit her car in the rear at a speed in excess of 100mph the Mercedes car that she was driving ended up with its rear wheels behind the drivers seat

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:49 on 27th August 2013

You see, I said this was going to be an interesting thread!

Obviously there is no way that the average person is going to believe this, because they are not affected and don't feel the burning and/or tingling sensations that Neil and I get, but that's fine read.

I would love you people to try an experiment, so for those of you that think it's not possible, try this.

First of all ask your partner, friend, neighbour or whoever to be part of an experiment that won't hurt them. Do not tell them anything, do not discuss what we are talking about here, do not suggest what they may experience (having read these posts you might let something slip). Just ask them to sit comfortably, roll their sleeve up and to hold their arm out straight keeping it still.

Now think about what you are going to do. You are going to create a sensation on the body of your friend as a direct result of what you probably will be able to do!

Ask them not to speak to you, and then you hold your hand (right if right handed, left if left handed) above their arm, keeping it still and about six to eight inches away from their skin.You both need to be relaxed, maybe sitting alongside each other.

You say nothing to the person involved, keep your mind thinking about what you are doing, that is pulling or removing pain from their body. Let your own mind relax, think about the healing, think about the pain that you are removing, be positive and don't speak.

I can tell you what will happen after a couple of minutes, they will laugh at you and say "it feels funny" or "it's getting hot" or "I can feel the heat/warmth" or "it's tingling" at which stage you will be so shocked, that you also will start laughing and be thinking that b....y Ron he's right, I can do it.

You may also experience a tingling in the hand, a pulse or similar whilst you are doing this, but when you 'wake up' so to speak you will be amazed too, you really did do it!

What you have just done is what Neil and I are talking about referred to as Reiki so now find a willing partner, try it and report back please.

For legal reasons I guess I have to say this is for fun only, so don't get too carried away. lol

Colleen Warne
Colleen Warne
quotePosted at 15:56 on 27th August 2013
I believe in this as I have seen it work. Can you do this on yourself
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:58 on 27th August 2013
Apparently yes Colleen, but I have never tried it. I hope a few of the members try it, because I think they will be amazed.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 16:36 on 27th August 2013

What Ron states is absolutly correct we do this at the healing circle meeting everyone enjoys this and all usually end up laughing.

Its great