Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

St Mary & St Margarets

Combrook

in the county of Warwickshire

Sulgrave - home of George Washington's ancesters

Sulgrave

in the county of Northamptonshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Why are my photos "in stock"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:16 on 6th November 2014
Yes welcome to the site Jools.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Jools Hobbs-watson
Jools  Hobbs-watson
Posted at 20:23 on 6th November 2014

James - yes the posts are being duplicated ... not by me BUT the last post you deleted wasn't duplicated. I'm guessing you deleted it because I said I would contact the Site Owners direct

Dave ... I agree with what you have said and I have emailed "admin" hoping this email address gets to the owners of the Site, if not .. I will phone them. Thanks to everybody who got involved hoping to "calm the storm" - I simply asked a question about the "stock photos" (now deleted??) and appear to have got "jumped upon" by Ruth initially - to her credit she did later try and help so thank you Ruth. But James ... you still appear to have a problem with me .. and before you delete this post out of hand, I have saved it and will repost if you delete it. I will now wait for a reply from my email. Thanks Dave et al for seeing it for what it really is.. I am in no way an aggressive person, I am a 50 something quiet person with a disabled child who shys away from confrontation and a new camera bought with money my Mum left me in her Will .. and I just would like an easy life.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:32 on 6th November 2014

Thank you for your support Dave, my first post was indeed an attempt at a factual reply to a rather unfriendly or maybe badly worded first post by Jools, who then followed it up with something similar. I don't know if any offence to POE was intended, but the way it was written read that way to me, and it seems to James too. 

Jools, several of your posts were duplicated, it happens by hitting the 'Back' arrow instead of going back to the link for 'Latest Posts'. It happens to us all at times and the duplicates are removed. 

Anyway let's hope this matter can get sorted out and everyone can get along with being friends and enjoying POE. Welcome to the site. Smile 

Maybe then we'll get to see the pictures of Roxby Wink 

Edited by: rustyruth at:6th November 2014 20:34
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:36 on 6th November 2014
There's certainly something wrong with the Contact button as Edward pointed out, it takes you to a hotel in Manchester Undecided
Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 20:38 on 6th November 2014
On 6th November 2014 20:34, John Lawrence wrote:

It's not the people on here as you are one the best bunch in the world, even blunt Northern folk Wink

WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY MATE!!!!! Wars have started with lesser comments than thatSurprised
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:41 on 6th November 2014

I kept quite Dave, I didn't want to risk being accused of being agressive twice in one day Laughing Laughing

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 20:42 on 6th November 2014
Don't know what's going on yet, but will look at this now and get back to you guys n gals....hang on in there!!
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:42 on 6th November 2014
Aye and theres only one winnerSmile
Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 20:47 on 6th November 2014
On 6th November 2014 20:41, rustyruth wrote:

I kept quite Dave, I didn't want to risk being accused of being agressive twice in one day Laughing Laughing

Aye, well us northerners has to stick together tha nos
Jools Hobbs-watson
Jools  Hobbs-watson
Posted at 20:48 on 6th November 2014

Ruth ... I don't know if you do it on purpose or whether you simply have an unfortunate manner, but your comment "my first post was indeed an attempt at a factual reply to a rather unfriendly or maybe badly worded first post by Jools, who then followed it up with something similar. I don't know if any offence to POE was intended, but the way it was written read that way to me, and it seems to James too." has just stirred it all up again. Whoever  is in charge of such things, please delete me from this Site - I have NEVER been the subject of such unwarranted abuse in my life ... and seeing as all my initial posts were deleted (and NOT because they were duplicated) people only have your word for it..... how convenient. I don't know about POE being offended but I certainly am .. and I'm really upset by this witch-hunt. Save us from cliquey groups with untrained admin :( 

As Ruth requested after my first (not unfriendly) post - Delete me Ron.If my pictures ever materialise, delete them aswell.